Wednesday, October 17, 2007

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Could not come up with a better title than that!
GRRRRRRRR I so what I'm feeling. I just feel annoyed and frustrated today.
The weekend went really well, Friday date was nice and Sat was pretty kicked back other than cleaning and shopping all day for little C's party which by the way turned out awesome!!!!!
I can not remember the last time I was so stressed out when doing a party, however was able to keep my cool when it came to others figuring it out!~
There were about 30 people who showed up and he totally made out, bike, razor scooter, to many "cars" toys, clothes, more toys, movies, books, my god where am I going to put it all?
Needless to say I'm very ready for payday after paying for this thing.....ALONE at that. Oh and that reminds me, not that I really thought it would happen but I was really pissed that his dad (sperm donor) never called at all. FUCK YOU SAM!
Ugh sorry, but that is one name I could care less about getting out, I almost want to give the last name just so that if anyone out there ever comes into contact not that it would ever happen but if it did they would be forewarned on what a effing looser he is!
Ok enough of that.
I'm missing my Nana so much today, and I wish I could go see her. I need her love and support right now. My mom has been dealing with so much lately and I feel like I cannot do anything to help, I just want my family to be ok and I know that there is nothing I can do to make that happen.
Why can't I just save everyone?? Being a Libra sucks sometimes. I cannot even help myself so how could I help anyone else? Make sense?
I'm so tired and I have slept more in the last 2 days than I have in months, I was in bed at 8:30 last night, that NEVER happens.
So last night I came home and hung with my roomie she was really upset and I just wanted to be there for her, I kinda blew off M on the phone because I really wanted to talk to her and don't know if it was weird or not, actually I really don't care right now!
Things have been really good with him but I hate saying that because I feel like I screw it up when I do.
Feelings today:
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Angry
Excited
Tired
Pathetic
Very over weight
Ugly
SO Ugly I hate these days!
So white (I think I only get that one)
Mostly my stomach just hurts
I had a really bad night with the B/P'g
I cannot even thing about what I ate and how many purging episodes I had. I try after I binge to think of all of you and how many times others have been able to sit with and threw there uncomfortable feelings of being full and I cannot do it, not matter how hard I try I just can never do it.....Pisses me off.
My nerves are still shot and feeling more and more like a shity person and friend everyday because A and I have been in more contact. When she showed up to little C's party the first thing she did was to talks shit about M and I had to change the subject because I just could not deal, I felt terrible about it but it was my sons birthday party and not her day to whine, so I hope I did the right thing.....
Well work is crazy this week but I wanted to let you know that I check in ever sec I get!! Miss all of you
love Lauren

11 comments:

danzer1986 said...

i would be so made too
but just looked c looked at how happy he is.. hes so adorable!

**smooches*(*

Mary said...

Hey Lauren,
I can't remember but are you seeing a therapist right now as follow-up from your program? I think I only can't remember cause you don't blog about it much but I think it might help with the anxiety over the situation with M and your friend and losing your nana, etc. Hang in there sweetie, and try to go a little easier on yourself!

DG

lauren said...

Thank you sweet danzer
smooches back at ya!

DG-I am not seeing anyone right now and have not in awhile, I know it is horrible but I just don't have the time or the ability to miss work! It sux but I know I have no choice right now, this is the only place I have to go!! I just have so much that I feel I need to say and it never comes out right! I need advice and I need therapy, just tell me to get off my ass already!!!
xo Lauren

Feisty Frida said...

Girl, have you gotten laid yet?

lauren said...

OH GOD I MISS YOU FF!!!!!
AND HELL YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'm terrible but can you say OMG!
Love you, (ugh did I so just say that on here)?
xoxoxoxox love Lauren

jo said...

CHECK OUT MY NEW SITE ..
WWW.POZIAM.COM TELL ME WHAT YOU
THINK.. I HOPE YOU DOING WELL .. ME AND JOE WISH YOUR LITTLE MAN A HAPPY B-DAY
XOXO
BBBF
ROBERT

quintarantino said...

Lauren, I'm with feisty frida... see ya...

lauren said...

BBBF- Oh handsome man I LOVE your New Page!!!! You blow me away with how you put yourself out there for others to learn from and make the correct decisions,,,,once again I'm inspired
xoxoxoxoxo
Lauren

Quint- I miss reading you page but everytime I pull it up my computer completely freezes!!! ERRRR
Hope your well
xo lauren

Sarah said...

Hey sweet sista, I hope you are feeling better today.

xoxoxo
Sarah

Soledad said...

Hey Lauren,

I just worte you back on my blog and thought I would pop over to yours. I hope you are doing well chica. You are emoting like mad I LOVE IT! I am feeling GRRRRRRRRRR for you too. Hope today is going well!Take care

xo

Sole

Feisty Frida said...

Ok, so now I need details....email me. We need to really catch up.

Love ya lots!