Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Yellowcard and Blue October, A

Oh my god...............the most amazing concert ever last night!! If any of you have never heard Yellowcare I def recommend them! My gf that I went with is good friends with the drummer who if freaking unbelieveable by the way and so I got to meet the band and hang in the tour bus, soooooooooooooo fun!
Blue October is by far one of my most favorite bands and god are they amazing to watch perform. It was such a good thing for me to get out and go, I soo needed it. M came as well and we had a great time, I have never been one for going to concerts with a man but I just felt so strongly about him coming and we had an awesome time.

Moving on.................

A and M had court yesterday and a few things happened, they had a conversation about the guy she has been dating and the issue of my brother came up, if I have not mentioned this before A and my brother went out a few times, anyways she went on and on about how she could have him anytime she wanted and the truth of the matter is my brother has a gf now and could give 2 shits less about her, which makes me laugh because of what we tell ourselves and others to make us feel better about ourselves.
Anyways I wrote a letter to send to A 2 days ago and was going to send it to her this week however due to a text message I received from her last night I sent it this am. She sent me a message asking me "Why their daughters father was asking about my brother"? I did not respond so about 20 min later I got one that said "Whatever, just shows me whats what...Thanks"!
I still did not respond because of a few reasons, 1 being that I was on my way to the concert and was with my friends and was not willing to deal at that perticular moment and 2 I had no fucking idea what to say.
So I decided to go on with my night and have a great time. I don't think it was the right time to go into all of that anyways.

PAUSE!!!!!!
I just checked my email and this is the response I got from A.


GO TO HELL

This letter makes me sick and you make me sick. Feel you on that? You are sick and twisted and told him everything I trusted you with. Happy now? Screw you and that crap you cant help who your with. It's bullshit. Have fun screwing him whore. I can't believe you, after everything you know I went through with him and you are going to believe this is okay? I'm sure you two will enjoy talking about this next...sick!
Ok I cannot even finish this right now!

2 comments:

PTC said...

my sis went to that concert in ny.

Feisty Frida said...

wow, babe, pretty heavy stuff...at least she now knows...we all knew she wouldn't take it easily, in reality, noone would. So know she knows, and you can live your life, right?

Big hugs,
Frida