Friday, October 26, 2007

It just keeps getting worse

Im so glad I made this blog private because she is making me crazy, Now she went onto myspace and sent the letter out to all my friends there. I could not deal anymore and I called her, it was not pretty, I have let all this other shit slip but that was the last straw, basically I told her I will file harassment charges if she did not stop. We yelled at each other, cried and got out somewhat of what we needed to say. Not sure where I am at with it all but we were on the phone for like 70 minutes. mostly yelling. I know she is hurt but I just kept saying this was between us not all of our friends, she stated she needed support and I get that but not by putting me under the bus with my friends.. not cool and so 12 years old.
She and two of our friends called M's roommates gf and pulled the same shit on her, wtf, leave others alone!!! My mom and M and I were out lastnight when this all went down, it needed to, they both were very supportive to me and M just kept telling me that I owe her nothing else and I freaking don't. I know in my heart I did this for me, not M not A not anyone else but me and that is why when I say whatever happens with M happens because I really feel that I HAD to do this I had to be honest I had not live the lie anymore, I have lied enough in my life with my ed and this is something I just wont do.

8 comments:

Feisty Frida said...

Well, I hope this call has put an end to this, as you're right, it is out of control.

Take care Sweetheart.

FF

Beth said...

Maybe that was a turning point. She will soon realize that it's not worth it to keep lashing out at you. Have a good weekend and don't talk to her, just realax!

jo said...

don't forget to watch tonight...
9pm travel channel...mysterious journeys
and 10pm Lifetime...america's psychic challenge

we are sending healing thoughts to you .. hang in there...
robert
bbbf

Soledad said...

OMG what a bitch!You deserve soooo much better. I KNOW what it is like to be essentially stalked by your guy's ex and it is sucky! If you need anything let me know and don't take any of this chicks SHIT!

you are a wonderful person she would be LUCKY to be your friend!
xoxox

SOle

Carla said...

So when are we doing coffee?


HMMMMMMMMM?

Sarah said...

UGH! I hope things have settled down a little. What a miserable experience.

xoxo
love you sista

sarah said...

hi sweet sister! hope things have calmed down for you...really, really - this sounds so ridiculously hard.

love,
lulu

æ said...

omg, I had no idea things had gotten so bad. I'm so SORRY this is happening--thank you for letting me be here with you.

love,
ae