Wednesday, October 24, 2007

part 3

I told her I could not believe she brought my sickness into this and this is my responce,,,, I have not and will not respond anymore!
I feel like shit!


How do you expect me to respond? Are you insane? Like I would be happy for you? Why don't you stand in my shoes for a minute and think about that, what you did to me. Why don't you try that before getting all defensive about your wrong doing. Why don't you think about what kind of person you really are before you start snapping back at me and think about why on earth I would be upset. I will never forgive you for this, either one of you. And it's sad because no matter what I have to have M in my life because of little A and this has just made things worse. Thanks for that to both of you. You can listen to every bullshit line he has and be a sucker in believing it, that is your problem but just remember this...you just met him and I have known him for 10 years...just don't think that I will ever be there for you when you need it, and one day you probably will. Who is going to congratulate you on this thing you have done? Did you not think about my daughter in this situation, how do you think she will react knowing you, her mommy's friend, is with her daddy now? Are you kidding me? Thanks for that too. Oh, and don't worry...all your secrets are safe with me the same as mine were with you...wait, I'm not like you so I won't tell regardless of anything you have done to me. I'm better than that and will continue to be. I just wanted to let you know how much you hurt me with this but you were too selfish to care. And I just want you to know I was always a friend to you and would never do something to hurt you like this. and I was always supportive of you during your hard times but not anymore. I'm done and wash my hands of you. All I ask is you to not be around little A as I know how you go through guys, get bored with them so easily and I will not have her thinking your going to be around then you are gone. Do not do that to her. And stay away from me and out of my life.

7 comments:

æ said...

oh my god, lauren, that is so, so wretched.

how are you hanging in there with things? are you doing okay? this is a whole lot to take from a friend, and I'm so sorry it's all unfolding the way it is.

and sorry, too, I haven't been around lately. I've been thinking of you.

take care of yourself--hang onto your integrity. I admire how you've handled things so far, and I have a lot of confidence in you.

love,
ae

Beth said...

Lauren, sooo much drama this is! I don't think you need this lady in your life, approval or not. Of course she's not going to take it nicely, and I think you knew that, but everything she said sounds a little immature to me. Please keep her out of your life!

quintarantino said...

Show her the red carda and yell: You're out!!!

Mary said...

Seriously, Lauren, this community hopefully shows you that you don't need unhealthy, hurtful people in your life like this. This message sounds EXACTLY like the kind of hurtful thing M's sister said to me. She is reacting inappropriately out of hurt or confusion, and if you can see that and let it go, time will make things better.

My suggestion, simply tell her you are sorry and NOTHING ELSE. Delete her emails/messages/contact info. That should be the end of it because then you know you've done the best you can do. You and M are adults and it will be ok.

Sarah said...

oh honey. I'm so sorry. So sorry that you're having to deal with this. She has a lot of rage and it's spilling out of her in a toxic flood. Please try to remember that you are a good person, worthy of love, worthy of happiness. Are you okay? I love you.

xoxo
Sarah

Feisty Frida said...

I'm so sorry you're going through this, but you knew with the decision you made that this would happen, not in her defense, but any one would feel the same as her. Now, as for you, I'm happy you made the decision, and have come out with it. You did it for YOU, which is good, and what you should've done. Of course your friend is hurt, and angry right now, but she will get over it...whether you can still be friends at that point, who knows, but that's ok, and it's life, people come and people go...it's sad sometimes, but that's what it's all about. I just wish all the happiness in the world to you and little C, and your new relationship.

Stay strong.

Love
FF

lauren said...

ff- I know you are right in all that you are saying! Friends will not happen with us that I know for sure!
Thank you for all your messages,
love me