Thursday, October 25, 2007

I have 15 min to post this so might be pretty quick!!!
I have been called EVERY name in the book, treated like shit for being bulimic, (bitch can't even spell it) threatened, haressed, I had to block her from my email and today told her that if she does not quit I will press charges. This is PATHETIC!! My god are you kidding me.
At first I was willing to deal with it, to listen to what she said, to simply take it because I was in the wrong, but god I have to draw the damn line somewhere don't I? How many times can someone be called a whore, she keeps telling me how pathetic I am because he has only been with me for the last 2 months to get to her, god AMY SHUT THE FUCK UP!
Don't get me wrong guys I know what I did was not right in the "Golden Book Of Girlfriend Rules" but am I wrong in refusing to take anymore?
Honestly I have been so scared about something happening to my car.
She keeps saying I wash my hands of you and then sends another fucked up message.
The only way I could get he to zip it was that I said if she did not leave me alone I was going to call her boyfriend and tell her that she cheated on him with my brother, may be wrong and trust me I would never do it but if it takes me saying that then by god I'm gonna do it. I reminded her that blood was thicker than water and she needs to quit.
M came to my work and took me to lunch today, it was great to see him since all on this shit has happened I have not been able to, he just wanted to reassure me that I did the right thing.
I'm not stupid I know that maybe I could be the dumbest asshole alive for thinking that M would never not go threw me to get to her but I'm not going to blame him for something that he has not done to me. Wrong?????
Eating has been so horrible since all of this, I forced chicken salad down my mouth at lunch just so M knew that I was eating but I just want to vomit and then curl up.
Its amazing I never thoght someone would be as horrible and say the things she has said but wow it's out there. I need to look out for me now right?? For little C he is the most important, she brought up his name yesterday saying what do you think he is going to marry you or take care of you and little c, needless to say I went off and told her that I have and never would bring up her daughters name and she WILL not involve my son. Her only defence is her daughter and she uses her in this and in situations with M its so sad. Well I have to lock up the clinic now but such love to you all, ae Im thinking about you and you are so in my heart and ff babe where is that little one already, I cant wait!!!
Love you

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Holy crap. This is awful. I'm so sorry you are having to deal with all her rage. I hope she calms down soon, for both your sakes. It's awful to feel that much anger and hate and it's even more awful to have it directed at you. . . oh, yuck. I wish I could give you a big hug right now.

love you
Sarah

Feisty Frida said...

She's one woman scourned. Good on blocking her emails. Don't respond to her at all, and she'll go away. You've beaten yourself up enough over this, you don't need to get beaten up over and over by her.

Big big hugs,
Frida