Thursday, October 4, 2007

30 and ready for recovery!!! (I think..I know..I think)

How did it happen? How have I come to the point in my life where I think I really do want recovery? Maybe it has to do with the excitement of turning 30 f'ng years old tomorrow and wanting to start these next 10 years off in a good way, maybe it is just a temp high that I am having (not sure why) or maybe it is because I really do want some sort of peace in my life.
Much needed and well deserved peace.
I do want this, I wish it was as simple as what I want it to be and who the hell knows maybe I can do it. It was weird, after I posted about not having b/p'd in a while yesterday I got the huge urge to do it,,,I did NOT give in to my urges and I realized before anything even happened that I was wanting it simply because I stated that I hadn't done it. My ed is so f'ng slick, but dammit I caught you yesterday so
ED FUCK YOU~~~~~~~
AND KNOW, HEAR, AND LISTEN REALLY LISTEN TO ME WHEN I SAY THIS......

I can beat you

I am stronger than you

I will be here for my little man

You WILL NOT take away my life anymore!!!

Now god or nana or whatever higher power that I have out there please give me the strength to follow through with my own will!

Ok now that I said that I have to give the other end of this,,,,
I'm scared
I'm weak
I'm ugly
I'm so freaking fat and that's so not with a ph
I'm selfish
I'm a bad person
I don't deserve to be healthy
I don't deserve to live my life
I think sometimes I just don't want to be here anymore.

These are the fights that I will be facing in my battle in recovery.

I have given up so much time in my life being in treatment centers, b/p'g, the hospital and therapy...... and for what?? If I don't fight this than it was all just a waste of time, and I cannot bare to think of almost 15 years of my life being wasted.

I miss my nana,,,,,,,,,,,,

I miss feeling loved by someone (although I cannot remember the last time I felt it from anyone)

I do want to eventually be married and dammit I'm sick of saying that I don't to spare others feeling and to have a bit of temporary happiness that really is not happiness because I'm lying to myself!
Not sure were that one came from but it was just there in my head all the sudden

I walked into work today only to find some of the most beautiful flowers from my boss and charge nurse, The card said "In memory of your grandmother"!
I had no idea I was going to be this sad this am,, I love those who care about me.
I do deserve to be cared about don't I???

I'm going to be pampered tomorrow, no way I'm working on my 30th, also am going to see one of my gf's that I have not seen in a few months, so damn excited about it. She knows I have been going through so much lately, and M has been a huge issue only she has no idea until tomorrow who the man is,,,,,, but anyways she sent me a text this am telling me that she IS ALWAYS here for me and will never ever judge me no matter what choices I make in my life. That was so what I needed to hear considering my roomie and I are not even speaking to each other due to M and the way that is going,I actually called her a Judgemental BITCH yesterday morning, the one thing I forgot to add was fucking selfish!! this whole thing is just not worth it,,,not like I have not known that for 2 months now!
Pull you head out of you ass Lauren,,
That is something I would kill to hear coming out of my TI's (military) mouth again,,,,,,,!!!!
Well guys I'm gonna take a few off but I will be checking in with you all,and wishing you an amazing weekend....
By the way please wish me luck in fitting my fat ass in my dress for my gf's wedding on Sat,,,I need all the help I can get!!!!

20 comments:

lauren said...

Thanks PTC

jo said...

HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY ..YOU DON'T LOOK A DAY OVER 21. ENJOY YOURSELF WITH YOUR GF AND BE SAFE AND HAVE A GOOD TIME. TAKE PICTURES FOR YOUR BLOG. WE ARE GLAD YOUR ENJOYING THE BOOK . AGAIN HAVE A HAPPY BIRTHDAY .

Mary said...

Don't be so hard on yourself! That is the ED messing with you so tell it to eff off! For your nana and your little guy, 30 is the perfect age to start leaving this behind. You are ready and more than strong enough! Have a great, great birthday and surround yourself with people who really love you (you are surrounded by love, don't ever forget!).

lauren said...

Thank you dg-----so much love to you

lauren said...

Thank you Robert,,,,Im glad I don't look any older, but I feel it and it feels really really good!!!!!!!!
xoxoxo to you sweetie!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday my sweet sister! I love you so much and I know that life has so many amazing things in store for you. I know you are ready for recovery -- of course it is scary and saying that brings up all the bad voices because they know they are in danger of being stomped out. They're trying to "get" you.

But you are STRONG. You are a wonderful friend and amazing mother and you are not alone.

Happy Birthday!

xoxo
Sarah

lauren said...

Oh Sarah I love you too hun,thank you for your constant faith in me and remining me that it is this damn ed that keeps fighting my recovery not ME!
Why is it that scary is such a scary word???? ERRRRR I want this!
xoxo Lauren

quintarantino said...

Just a moment little girl... not that fast. So you're gonna celebrate birthday and only telling that now? Little brat... don't you even dare to start cutting that cake... I'm gonna out to buy a Moet & Chandon champagne... helas, much better, for someone like you, Don Perignon...
Mind you, if I was there it would be this way...
Even so... CONGRATS. HAPPY BIRTHDAY. FOR SHE'S A JOLLY GOOD FELLOW. In Portuguese: PARABÉNS!

lauren said...

Ahhhhh quint you are to cute!
I cut the cheesecake already but waiting on the real one for tomorrow!!!! Yum and nothing beat's champagen and mani and pedi's the best!!!!! It's gonna be a long weekend!!! Cheers sweetie, by the way I love the portuguese words just wish I could say them ;)
xoxo Lauren

æ said...

You deserve to feel good.
You deserve to be cared for.
You deserve love and happiness and relief.
You deserve a wonderful birthday, Lauren. I hope it's so happy, even while it's hard. That's life, right? Happy and hard at the same time.

lots of love,
your friend,
ae

Faith said...

Happy, happy, happy birthday to you Lauren! You do deserve peace in your life. You do deserve to have the life that you love and that is best for you and little C. You are not a bad person. If you do things that don't make you feel great all the time, that doesn't make you a bad person. It makes you human and flawed like the rest of us. It also gives you a chance to do better the next time.

Here's to 30 girl. You'll love it!

xo
Faith

sarah said...

Sweet sister lauren,
You do deserve to be happy. And more. You deserve it all, beautiful woman.

May this birthday bring you peace and joy and calm and happiness....may this year be one of growth and strength and courage and coming to see the beauty in you that I see so clearly.

Happy Birthday, gorgeous, beautiful, amazing friend.

love,
lulu

Carla said...

Happy Birthday, sweetie!!!

*must locate phone number to irritate you by singing*

Whatcha doing on Sunday? I need a shopping buddy.

Feisty Frida said...

Lauren, I can give you Portuguese lessons!! :)

æ said...

happy birthday lauren!

Beth said...

Happy Birthday! Fill us in on all your bday activities! That's so great you didn't give in to your urges to b/p and that you haven't done it in so long. Whatever tools you learned in recovery must be working, so continue to use them whenever you feel weak. Work on that positive self-talk, girl!

quintarantino said...

Are you still partying?

danzer1986 said...

hey thanks for the beautiful comment.
yea its hurts me too but its like an inborn thing..
yea i awlays hope it asses.. but...

i love ur positive attitude babe
stay strong!

Unknown said...

Happy (belated) birthday!

thinking of you,
jeanne

zubeldia said...

How did I miss this!!! Happy (belated) birthday!!

love Z