Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Open your eyes Lauren it's a brand new day!!!

Time to deal.........................
Ok so for starters I sent a text to M last night telling him I made a mistake the night before in talking about "one last time", and that it was NOT going to happen, yippy for me, realized I was being a stupid girl and thinking it was going to change his feelings on a long term stand point, "Heidi it's not gonna happen" DEAL!!

So having an ok day so far feeling quite sad but still better than yesterday and the day before, one day at a time right?

Eating has been ok I guess, bagel and some chicken or crab at night, guess that's not great but shit I'm eating.

Waking up this am was sort of weird, I heard my roomie yelling at her little ones, which is a pain in the ass to hear at 6:00am but who knows I may be doing the same thing if I had 2 1/2 year old twin boys.......anyways I rolled over and kissed my little man, perfect little lips of his.....His asthma is yet again driving him crazy and he has barely ate anything in 3 days. I hate seeing him hurt and cough so hard. He is really good with the inhaler however he makes me take a puff after he does, and he gets to administer it and thinks its so funny, I love his little laugh, I wish I could record it and play it for you all!

I miss M but I'm so angry with him and maybe that is what I need right now...It's a beautiful day and I deserve more dammit!!!

3 comments:

quintarantino said...

Wow... gosh... what a mess... must be hurting... take it easy, young dude!

Sarah said...

You DO deserve more. You deserve all the good things that life has to offer. . .

One day at a time indeed, sweet sister!

xoxo
Sarah

æ said...

I didn't even realize...I'm so sorry your heart feels broken right now, that you are hurting so badly.

You deserve to eat.
You deserve to live.
You deserve to feel happy and alive with your son, with a partner, and most importantly, in yourself.

You really do.

love,
ae