Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I swear these horoscopes are freaking me out!

The sooner you let go of any rancour or animosity, the better. Of course we all have people who annoy us. Even if we love someone, they can drive us half way around their bend with their constant carry on, their mad ideas, inane comments and general Just Being-ness. Often they're the people we love most. However, being mad with them for too long at any one time is just silly. You know and I know that life is too short! So prepare you heart - you're about to make peace with someone.
Seriously this horoscope could not me more true today!!!!!!! I just heard from my sons father, wtf??? It was so weird, I wanted to get sick so badly but I held onto the feeling and worked thru it. I thought I was going to be so pissed but the more we text back and forth I found myself not hating him at all, but actually wanting him to get his shit together and be the dad that he is supposed to be to little c. He told me that he wanted to reconnect but on my terms, and I told him that I would never take little c from him but that my terms meant CLEAN AND SOBER!!! He said he wanted the same, I sent him some pictures and told him he could call whenever he wanted.
How can you dislike someones actions and feel so sorry for them at the same time. I hope he actually makes an effort to see little c, but will see what happens, I told him that if is not going to continue a relationship with C then not to come around because I will never let him make C feel like he is not wanted by his dad!
Anyways I'm doing ok, I think it was good to hear from Sam today because it sortof took my mind off M which is so what I needed!!! Maybe god does really work in mysterious ways!! I also got an email from the Rector at the church I started going to, she wants to go have lunch with me, how cool is that!!!!

2 comments:

Mary said...

Right on--I'm glad you made lunch plans. One of the turning points in my relationship with M came after a lunch with a mother figure from my church. She was so helpful.

Have a good day today!
DG

quintarantino said...

Well, seems you are making new plans.
Great.