Thursday, November 29, 2007

Deleted!

Ok it's gone, and I feel like I can breathe a bit more!

Sitting here at work today I'm feeling a bit, I don't know confused maybe. I just had somewhat of a not so great episode, and when it was over I was of course washing my hands and I looked in the mirror and was totally disgusted. I did not even know who I was looking at. I braided my hair last night and it totally looks like a fro and the circle's around my eyes are so dark. I look not good, I look ugly. I hate these "ugly days" they are so difficult, when nothing looks good, hair, face, clothes, nothing. I think I am pms'g sorry I know to much info but I think I am. My tummy hurts and I want to eat something and not feel the urge to purge.
I have to get back on track, I cannot go down this road of constant binge and purging, it is helpful to no one.
I cannot do this shit to little C again. He deserves such a better mom than me. He really does.
I want so much for him and I feel like I am never going to be able to give it to him, emotionally, financially, spiritually, I feel like I am the worst mom ever. I don't want it to be like that.
I want him to have such a full and happy life, full of all the wonderful and exciting things that I never had, the things that I always promised him he would have.
The question here really is how am I going to be able to do it?

I find myself pushing people away and ignoring things I should not and that is what I do when I start to cycle out of control.
STOP HEIDI STOP!

I know it is real when I actually use my "real" name on this page!

I wish I felt sad, maybe that would help me realize what I need to do with these issues more but the truth is I don't I don't feel anything but guilt and that can be blocked by purging, well for the time being.
I think I'm getting bronchitis..........my chest is so tight and I am coughing the worst cough ever!
hack hack hack!!!!!!!

I have been trying for the last few days to figure out what I need to do to get my sons last name dropped off of his birth certificate and it is the biggest pain in the ass to get a hold of anyone in records, I have the paperwork but do not want to send it in until I can ask some questions about it.
A few weeks ago I heard from Sam his sperm donor and he said that he wanted to be in C's life but have not heard from him since, not even on Thanksgiving. Nothing new I guess I should have figured he would do this shit again but I wanted to be open and give him the benefit of the doubt.....my bad. SO 2 days ago I got a hold of his friend and told him to please tell Sam that he blew it for the last time and to NEVER contact me again. I said that until little C is of the age to decide he will have nothing to do with him. I swear he must have been all cracked out to have even gotten a hold of me after 2 years and then go away again!
I don't even feel bad about it. I have decided that I am going to go file for full custody of him. I have never done it before because the guy at the court house told me that if I file I could end up owing him child support if I made more and that he would get some form of custody unless he was living in a box on the street, which as far as I know he basically is, does a van on the street count? I called on my child support the other day and they told me that the case was still open and that he has had a few jobs in the last 2 years but that he quits them before they can take any money out!
FUCKING LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I need to just get over it, I mean I don't hate him anymore but I hate that he does not want to clean up his life and even take a chance in knowing my little man!!!!
Who does that???
I ask that question all the time and never get an answer!
Well that's enough for now!!
Is it FRIDAY YET?

5 comments:

Carla said...

Boy do I wish it was Friday, too.

Sweetheart, you are stunning, frizzy hair from braiding or not.

And no worries talking about PMSing, Lauren. We're all girls and we all go through it! I'm sorry your tummy hurts-I get it, I'm experiencing the same thing.

Little C is so lucky to have you as a Mum. You give him everything you are and everything you have, and who could ever ask for more than that? He is soooooo lucky, my friend.

How do you enable yourself to have a wonderful and happy life? You learn to love yourself. Yes, I realise it sounds so easy said that way; don't we all wish it was that simple.

I think you and I need to make a pact to each other to take care of ourselves. Don't ask me more details because I'm literally coming up with this as I sit here.

I'll try to phone you tomorrow.

quintarantino said...

Kissy, kissy... try to manage out of it...

æ said...

it's Friday now.
I'm glad you let us in with the post you deleted. It's totally fine to decide you don't want it up. I can tell you're having a hard time again and I really wish I could make that stop. I don't want you to get sucked into it all again, friend, and I really, really wish I could just make that something that didn't even talk to you anymore.

hang in there.
keep resisting as much as you can.

love,
ae

Sarah said...

love you sweet sister

Mary said...

Little C doesn't deserve a "better mom," he deserves YOU--a healthy, happy you who believes in how good she is. Hang in there sweetie, thinking of you today!