Thursday, November 1, 2007

My perfect little DRAGON



What an amazing little man I have been blessed with!!!
We had such a fun time last night.....Took a bit to convince little C to want to wear his costume outside to go trick or treating but once we did it was so much fun. Granted I had to hold him most of the time because he was being shy but once he got the hang of it he did not want to stop. Needless to say we got to much candy and that was not the greatest thing for me because I ransacked his bag for all of the tootsie rolls and then whatever else I could find that I was not hungry for but still ate. I was supposed to go out with my mom however she was not feeling to well and then M was gonna come with but was having a hard time due to the fact that he could not be with his daughter,(which I completely understood) so it was just little C and me and that ended up being even better because it was "OUR TIME" and I loved it!
Yesterday was an odd day for me, with the scale and all the body image stuff but with the words of all of you to help me I was able to somehow make it thru, still having a bit of a hard day today because of my b/p'ing and all that I ate and kept down along with the fact that I went to the Dr. for my TMJ this am and had to get on the scale and I asked the girl not to tell me my weight but like a dumb ass I looked anyways and I was freaking 2 lbs heavier than yesterday.....ERRRRRR how does this happen? I just want to be xxx lbs why won't that happen for me? Today that is it no more chocolate, no more goodies, no more juice, nothing bad only healthy!!! I know I can do it I have to or else before you know it I will be 8,000lbs, then what?
Doing dinner with M and his roomie tonight, Salmon salad...I'm going to try to attempt to make it so wish me luck or I will have two angry hungry men after me.

Ok well just ate my lunch and no purging or binging, which is good, I had tuna salad, I swear I eat that every freaking day lately. You would think I would get sick of it but no such luck!
Well that's all for now, thank you for the support lately everyone I have needed it BIG TIME!!!!!
love lauren

8 comments:

Beth said...

Salmon salad is the best thing! I make it organic with spinach, cherry tomatoes, lf mozz cheese, and basil dressing. So good. Oh, and you're not weird for eating tuna salad every day. I love it and would do it too if I could handle it.

Little C is so cute in that dragon costume! I love that idea for a costume.

Sarah said...

good luck with the salad honey!

And OH little C is so cute. I'm so glad you have each other.

one day at a time.

xoxo

Feisty Frida said...

Little C is so adorable!! We also had such a great Halloween. Minus the candy part...I'm a sucker for those little chocolate bars....I'll leave them in the house a few more days for the boys, and then they're trash...too much stress for me.

Love you,
Frida

jo said...

HEY.. I JUST POSTED A FEW NEW THINGS.. CHECK IT OUT ..
WWW.POZIAM.BLOGSPOT.COM

YOU CAN SEE MY HALLOWEEN COSTUME..LOL

æ said...

you DO have a super cute kid there, lauren! and halloween sounds like it was really fun for you both.

I'm sorry food and body stuff are treating you so, so hard lately. I really am. Man, I would not wish that on anyone! It is unbelievable how it sucks away an entire day, and entire part of life. I'm really sorry that's happening for you this week.

thinking of you with love.
ae

Soledad said...

L,

Your little boy is soooo cute! Look at what your body made. You gotta admit that is impressive. As for keeping down the stuff you were uncomfortable with....GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!!!! As for Dr. Scales....they are always fucked up....mine told me once I have gained 15 lbs........I freaked. Went home and weighed self....it was really 0lbs.

Salad and Tuna are good for you. Good luck with it:)

xo

SOle

Mary said...

Hey Lauren,
Just stopping in to say I hope today is calm and sunny for you. What a cute Halloween pic!

Try to take it easy this weekend and listen to your body about food. You deserve good nourishment (and also the occasional splurge!). Hang in there,
DG

PTC said...

Cute pic!! I hope you're feeling better right now.