Thursday, November 29, 2007

Fearful a bit

Feeling a huge need to delete my last couple of posts, due to fear, not from any of you but because I have no idea who really has access to my blog, even though it is private, I am still feeling freaked out!.
SO either today of tomorrow I will delete my posts. I want to get it out there that I am not doing it out of being embarrassed at all (even though I am) it is just out of fear of who is out there that I don't know about!
I did not have little C last night so I went home and slept, well after a really big b/p episode........
I so wanted to make that phone call last night, and actually I did but when I called I made up a stupid question to ask the lady who answered so that I could avoid asking for this person. Seriously I will try today when it gets slow at work!
I think I am swollen this morning, my rings feel really tight and I now do not look like I have lost any weight. I am in a good place as far as my ideal weight because I am totally satisfied with the thought of being at my goal weight (per Dr) I have no interest in being lower than that, I just had to get rid of these extra 10 lbs I gained from my birth control pills! They are the devil I tell ya!
I have had a pretty good morning and am pretty alert and ready to work, my favorite patient is coming in today and I have not seen him since before thanksgiving so I'm excited about that!!! I love my patients!
I wanted to tell you guys out there who have really reached out to me how much I appreciate it. How is it possible to feel closer to people that I have never met than with people I have known my entire life??
That alone says a lot about how amazing you guys are!!!!!
xoxoxoxo

No comments: