Thursday, November 15, 2007

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Astrolis.com: Libra (November 15th, 2007)
If you love something, let it go. If it comes back, it is yours. There are some things you just cannot change, no matter how hard you try. It is time to admit this to yourself and move on. ...


SERIOUSLY: WHY DO I KEEP READING THIS CRAP?


Ok so tired of thinking about M and tired of talking about him too..

Rough night, but I'm here today, here to not give up on myself and continue to keep fighting this damn war in my head~

5 comments:

Jade said...

Aww Lauren, you have a beautiful little boy. :-)

Thank you for inviting me to you little place in blogger land.
I hope your evening is ending peacefully.
Ohh, and no worries about the "random" comment. ;-) I'm not easily offended and have a pretty wide sense of humor, lol.

Beth said...

You know astrology is baloney! Maybe that was good advice, though? As much as you like M, do you really think he was good for you?

Carla said...

Well, for whatever it means, I won't ever give up on you. And if you need a hand battling the shit out of the arse ED in your head, lemme know - I'm a fighting mood right now.

Mary said...

Keep on fighting girl. We are all fighting with ya!

Sarah said...

I've got your back and I'll never give up!

love you sweet sista
xoxo
Sarah