Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Not a very exciting post!

I have not been feeling the whole posting feeling lately, not sure why because it was becoming something I looked forward to daily but the last few days just not in the zone I guess. My weekend went really well as far as my mood, I laughed alot which was really nice even if I spent the rest of the time in the bathroom.
I got to hang with my mom and we went to this house that was so amazing I cannot even begin to explain...it was so relaxing and the weather in Sacramento was unbelievable! tank top and shorts til 9pm so sweet!
Poor C I came home on Friday to his asthma being totally flaired up and pink eye as well! I hate daycare, I swear I have him for the weekend and things get back to normal and Monday morning he goes back and by Tuesday it is something else that he is dealing with. Daycare is nothing but a pool of the sickos!
Ok so on the health front I finally agreed to IP if that is what it comes down to! First I told my mom no longer than 30 days and she got a bit frustrated so I then told her ok mom ok whatever it takes I will do!
My little man needs me healthy no matter what that means so I guess we will see what happens from here and if my insurance is willing to pay for it now! They are making me get an EKG done tomorrow morning which I know will be fine but I still have to have it done! I told my parents yesterday that I could no longer deal with my therapist haha after only 1 visit and a few phone calls. The deal is every time we talk she is wanting me to find a place for treatment and that is just to much for me to deal with so my mom and dad have now taken control of the situation and I guess now I just wait and see where that takes me! The VA is acting like I have to be dying to get help, which means EKG bad and labs bad! My labs are not great and not horrible and so what do I have to be 80lbs for them to do something....who knows! My brain is beat down!!!
I have a date with my gf A tonight which I am so excited about, I miss my friends so much and I feel like I have not seen them in weeks! Which I haven't!
As far as F well that is over I guess, I have gotten an email that said he was thinking about me and wanted to know if I go into IP but that is it! Oh well better for him and me right now!
Well this is the latest and all I have the energy to post!

15 comments:

k said...

Hey Lauren-
I'm so proud of you! Hopefully you'll get a kick start in IP. Your son is in great hands and I'm sure he'll visit you a lot. A month in IP is worth a lifetime of happinessand health.

lauren said...

I totally agree k!!! thank you
xo lauren

Anonymous said...

This is very good news! I'm really proud of you. Some friends of mine and I were talking the other day about doing things because "I must," "I ought to," or "I want to." The point being that sometimes it doesn't matter why we do the right thing -- sometimes its enough just to do what needs to be done.

lauren said...

I agree Sarah, god knows I really don't WANT to go but I HAVE to do what is best for little C! I told my mom the other day that if it was not for him I would not even fight this anymore, I'm tired and I don't want to do this for the rest of my life! Thank god for him!

CG said...

Hey Lauren! If you go, please please let me know how it is and what happens. I admire you so much for getting to this point in your thought processes, and serisouly, if I could afford it, I would go. xoxo

lauren said...

cookiegirl-
I will totally let you know, I have been before and I could spill all the details on that but shit Im right back where I started so who knows if those ones are good to share!!
There is no way for you to go??

sarah said...

oh lauren, I've got tears in my eyes, for you and for C - happy tears, tears because I am reading about someone choosing life for both her beautiful son as well as for her beautiful self, and that, my dear, is just totally perfect and inspiring and very very beautiful! see, I told you you're like a ray of sunshine - even when you don't always feel like it. all my blessings to you, sweet lauren.

love lulu

lauren said...

Thank you lulu, Im not to sure what else to say but thank you! I just hope I follow threw!
I will!
love lauren

Feisty Frida said...

YEAH!!! That is SO SO SO great!!! You won't regret it!

Love
Frida

PS: Keep us posted on what the plan ends up being.

lauren said...

I know I won't FF! I just have to hope and pray that c understands or maybe not understands but will be ok without me!

æ said...

exciting, schmiting. Look how excited we are all for ya!

PTC said...

Hey Lauren, I am SOOO happy that you agreed to go to treatment. I hope you make the most out of your time there. That is great that insurance is going to pay for it too. Everything is going to work out for you.

You DO need to be healthy for your little man. He needs his mama.

I'm happy for you.

Feisty Frida said...

He'll be fine, and more ok when the new and improved mommy get's home!!

lauren said...

ff-\
your right your right I know your right!!!!
xoxo lauren

Mary said...

Hey Lauren,
Hope you are taking care of yourself, and do keep us posted with things!

DG