Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Blah Blah Blah

Libra
""""Daily extended (by Astrology.com)There's no doubt that the tide is starting to turn. But the question is this: Are you ready? You're at the helm of a glorious ship that's sailing off into a very beautiful sunset -- but it's still very important that you know what route you're going to follow. You do know where you're going, don't you? Ask for advice from friends who have sailed these waters before. The ideas they offer could guarantee a successful voyage. """""
For some reason this one jumped out at me this morning. Normally I only read my ~love~ horoscope because usually it is really funny and so far from the truth but today I read my daily one because who knows why but I did and I thought it made a bit to much sense to me today!!
Still no word from the center but the told me I would know something by today for sure. SO do I wait til the end of the day or do I just freaking call this afternoon or be patient and do nothing? I will figure it out........always do!
SO I know it is totally stupid of me but I have a blind date tonight, well not totally blind we have talked on the phone a few times but have never met, what am I think doing this right now? Well maybe it will get a meal down in me or at least a few bites, which is better than nothing right now!
I feel like I'm so lonely right now but when ever a man gets close I run away as far as possible, my sister asked me if I was gay the other day, and she was totally serious. She said Lauren you are never attracted to men......I said so not true... I totally am I just run when it comes to anything that because to close. I never want to feel out of control when it comes to a man ever again. I'm talking totally out of left field today, I have so many other more important stuff I should be think about and I focus on the less serious!! That's me. I'm tired and hungry, god or whatever is out there please give me the strength to resist!

7 comments:

Feisty Frida said...

Don't resist, please...go eat something!

sending lots of love

your friend,
Frida

lauren said...

I wish I could keep it in me just once a day at least! It will happen I know it will,,,,,well that is what I will tell myself right!!!
love right back at you ff!!

Anonymous said...

What happened? Thinking of you always,

xoxo,
Sarah

k said...

Did they call?

Feisty Frida said...

Let me know where you're at, did they call?

On a different note, FINALLY, bye-bye to Sanjaya!

xoxox

lauren said...

I just emailed you ff-
On the Sanjaya thing, hahahahaha I cannot believe how much he cried!!! I loved him leaving!!!!! He SUCKED big stuff!

xoxoxo lauren

Feisty Frida said...

big time, and the tears....GAG!