Thursday, April 26, 2007

Heres to the hole in the wall's!

Matsuri's.......that is the name of the sushi restaurant that I stare at every single day all day long out of the window of my office. It is actually one of the best sushi places around which is really hard for me because today unlike any other I am completely craving sushi, only today again unlike any other I refuse to give in. I have realised over the last few days that I tend to binge on food that I could really care less about, food that is terrible for me and food that I would never otherwise eat. So I have decided that I will keep it to those foods and not involve the foods I truly love because one day I'm gonna get over this shit and I want to be able to sit back and eat freaking sushi and not have to think about how many times I b/p'd over it! Weird or logical? Who knows.
Having a real hard time with the issue of leaving little C. I heard him crying for me this am when he woke up and I was getting ready, I went in to get him and he was completely hysterical huge tears and huge slimy runny nose crying for mommy!! It was terrible, I grabbed him and even though I was 20 minutes late already I curled up and layed back down in bed with him for another 15 min. He was so upset it broke my heart. I then started thinking about how it will be with out me there and I cannot even go there right now never mind..........
Having dinner with my sister and step mom and little c tonight..... I can do this not much longer and I will not have to have my body go into complete stress mode, this numbing and tingling is driving me crazy. Last night I had to lay down because it go so bad I could barely feel anything, I think it is anxiety to has to be there is no way that is just my electrolytes being off.

Really excited about tomorrow night. My gf Sarah from HS actually my oldest and dearest friend and I and her little sister are going out. Funny story but a few weeks ago I went to the town we grew up in and called her crying, for some reason I missed her so much and I had just seen her 2 days earlier. Anyways I missed us going to the old run down hole in the wall bars that we used to go to and spend hours in drinking, smoking and talking shit. So tomorrow we are going rewind and pulling an olden days night. So hard for us to get them with me having little c and she has twin boys who are 6 months younger than little c..... crazy life of ours!! I so excited about it. Lame I know how can some one be excited over something like that???? Who knows but I am!

Ok gonna get back to work for a bit. I'm send hugs and positive thoughts to all of you out there!!!! WHERE EVER YOU MAY BE!!!

19 comments:

PTC said...

Lauren, It must be so hard for you to leave little C. but just remember, it's only temporary. Getting help will prevent you from leaving him permanently.

lauren said...

I know your right PTC! Just hard, been whinning all day to my mom! He is just so precious to me!!
xoxo lauren

æ said...

Lauren, I hope you have a really wonderful night with your fam and then a good weekend with friends.

We are so supporting you through this.

Will you have internet access where you're staying??

love,
ae

Mary said...

Mmmm... brown rice vegetable rolls and edamame... I might just have that for dinner!

Enjoy your friends and little one!

Feisty Frida said...

oh my god Lauren, the deal with Little C is making me cry...it'll be so so tough, but at least once it's done, you'll be healthy again, and you'll be ALIVE!! Little C will appreciate that much more....I'm so sorry you're going to have to go through this, as I can't imagine how hard it will be, but I know you're strong, and so amazing, you'll get through it, flying colors.

Love you,
Frida

lauren said...

I know FF last night was the hardest, it gets harder and harder!!! I HATE IT but I know its right!
I will email you this weekend with my address, I totally want to keep in contact not sure I will be able to get online mush at all!!! I cannot post today due to training a temp but I will try!!!
Thank you for everything!!!
love Luaren

lauren said...

ae- thank you for the support it means everything to me right now!!!!I treasure you all so much!
As far as internet not to sure, hoping the building Im staying at will but I will know on Monday for sure. Otherwise I will be online on the weekends so I will keep you up to date! I am training a temp today so no time to bolg but I will later!!!
Thank you, love lots lauren

lauren said...

ae- thank you for the support it means everything to me right now!!!!I treasure you all so much!
As far as internet not to sure, hoping the building Im staying at will but I will know on Monday for sure. Otherwise I will be online on the weekends so I will keep you up to date! I am training a temp today so no time to bolg but I will later!!!
Thank you, love lots lauren

Feisty Frida said...

Email me the MINUTE you have the address.

XOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOX-some of these hugs and kisses are from Little E too, he's happy Little C has such a great mom.

sarah said...

hi lauren,
I hope you're having a good day, and enjoying this BEAUTIFUL weather we're having...

Sending you much love, woman...

Have a great weekend.

lulu

Anonymous said...

Hi Lauren sweetie, I just want to let you know how proud I am of you and what you are doing for yourself and little C. I am sending good thoughts, prayers and strength to you right -- now.

Did you feel it?
Xoxo
Sarah

SugarKane said...

I'm still soo proud of you for going through with this. I can't imagine how touch it must be for you, just keep in mind in the end it will be worth it and be really good for little c to have a healthy mommy.

hang in there,

Amanda

SugarKane said...

uhh... tough not touch

k said...

Lauren-I'm wishing u the best of luck tomorrow. Can u leave an address so I can write u?

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking of you tonight and wishing you all the luck in the world. If you'd like to get mail I'd like to write.
I'm so proud of you.
Xoxo
Sarah

CG said...

Thinking of you today!! xoxoxo

Feisty Frida said...

Thinking of you, and sending you lots of support and love.
FF

sarah said...

thinking of you, sweet lauren!

love lulu

æ said...

thinking of you lauren. love and wishes for all recovery has to offer--life :)

ae