Wednesday, May 2, 2007

UPDATE

Hello all, it's Frida here. I got an email from Lauren's mom today giving me an update. Lauren is doing well, as well can be. She is missing Little C like crazy and sounds like she's having a hard time with it. Being a mom myself, of a little boy the same age, I cannot imagine having to leave him for an extended period of time....goes to show just how damn strong she is and how she has her priorities straight and knows what she has to do to get healthy.

I'm so proud of Lauren.

If you have any words you'd like me to pass onto her, email me at feistyfrida@yahoo.ca as I will be mailing her a letter in the next couple of days, and I'll print your emails and mail them to her.

Take care,
Frida

PS: Lauren will be blogging this weekend.

6 comments:

SugarKane said...

I'm so proud of her!!!! :)

PTC said...

Thanks for the update, FF!

roark said...

lauren, i just wanted to say, for when you're back, i'm sending you lots of love and support.

this is good, what you're doing.

with love,
roark

Mary said...

Lauren, for when you get back here, know I am thinking about you and hoping you are feeling strong and doing well!!

CG said...

Lauren, I am thinking about you everyday and sending tons of virtual hugs! xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Lauren sweet girl, I am thinking about you and praying for you every day. I hope you can feel the support we are all aiming in your general direction.

xoxo
Sarah