Saturday, December 29, 2007

wink wink

I so NEVER post on the weekend but dammit I only had one person to vent to and I felt bad about giving or putting it all on her so I'm going to bitch some more here!!! MY ROOMIE is the BIGGEST PAIN IN MY BOOTY EVER!!! I can't do anything right and I'm sick of it! I'm sick and fucking tired of walking on egg shells in my own house that I pay half the rent in and half the fucking bills in, dammit I made a mistake and broke a stupid little candle holder and she totally went stomping all over the house slamming doors, yelling at her kids to stay away from my son just fucking drama!!!! Sorry for the foul mouth but I am so annoyed and can barely even see what I am writing because I took and ambein so that I can freaking fall asleep!!!! Am I that terrible of a person???? Do I deserve to have someone slamming doors and stomping all over the house and being ignored all over a candle holder that I said I would replace!!!!! Ok I'm done I cant even type!!! Lov ya Jade thanks for listening!!!!! wink wink

5 comments:

Jade said...

Hey, no one deserves door slamming and yelling. Those are imature communcations skills at their best or...worst.
It sucks that her "thing" was broken, but accidents happen, and you did your part in trying to correct the accident. Past that I say its her issue to chew on.

Keep that chin up girly and don't swet the small stuff.

Carla said...

Yep, what Jade said, love!

quintarantino said...

"You wanna me to go there and brake her face? Ah? What's the matter with her? Is she fucking crazy?" - please read this picturing it's one of those italo-americans blokes we see in gansgters and mob movies!

Being plain and simple, my huge friend: "Fuck her!".
Even so, get a hug...

By the way, let me wish you a HAPPY NEW YEAR and that all of your dreams come true!

Feisty Frida said...

This chick sounds like a head-case...no you don't deserve it and Little C doesn't need to hear it either. Time to maybe move on?

Missed you lots.

Love
FF

Jade said...

Thats why friends are born with ears right? To listen...or was it to wear really cute earings...?? ;-)