Tuesday, December 4, 2007

My Bestest Friend!!!!!!





Truly he is......he really really is!
Best friends, I have been really trying to find the meaning of one and I have realized a best friend is there for you no matter what, they love you no matter what, they listen to you no matter what......well as much as a 3 y/o can, they hug you and kiss you and tell you your my best friend momma. Little C is that to me, he loves me no matter how happy, sad, lonely, angry, excited, tired, and lame I am. I have never had the connection I have with him with anyone else in my life, and it makes me so feel like I can go on in life knowing that he is my one true forever best friend.

I love you bubba!

I'm feeling ok today I guess, it's raining out WHICH I HATE, so that is a bit depressing and my weight is kakakakakakakakaka!!! SO freaking huge, I swear if I stop engaging I gain in no time at all and it freaking sucks!

I think I'm in a bit of a depression mixed with a odd sense of nothingness (is that even a word) what I mean by this is I feel really empty sort of at a place where I want to feel but it's just not happening!
I'm sick with bronchitis and my head is all foggy maybe that is part of it but I'm not really sure. I was talking to my mom last night and telling her that right now I am not feeling like doing anything except hanging with little C, I don't want to go out I don't want to see anyone else I don't want to do anything but hang with him. Maybe that's a good thing but I also feel like I need grownups in my life also! ERRRRRRRRRR whats a single mom to do!

Ok this is kind of gross but my clinic smells like hot dogs and it is seriously making my want to vomit! It's to early for that disgusting smell. Sorry that was totally off but it was what was in my head. That right there should tell you where I'm at right now.

SO I was listening to this radio morning show that I listen to every morning, and yesterday they really pissed me off. They were talking about anorexic and bulimics being not human! FUCK THEM!

Ok I will post later busy day at work! But I wanted to tell you how much I love and treasure all of you!
xo Lauren

9 comments:

quintarantino said...

Hello Lauren... you seem great. Makes me happy for you. And that little one seems so lovely.

By the way:
- left PORTUGUESEMANOFWAR.
- I'm now alone at NOTASECRETBLOG.BLOGSPOT.COM.
Would be very happy to see you there.

Anonymous said...

Hi Lauren, photos are beautiful. The wonderful thing about children is that their love is unconditional, they love you back no matter what. Try not to be so hard on yourself, you're a good mum. And change radio stations, they're idiots. Thinking of you, Marie

Jade said...

Ya know what, I happen to know for a fact that that little boy has you as #1 on his best friend list too. Angles for each other. :-) I think its beautiful.
And you're beautiful. Look at that smile... Its contagious, and I'm sure you've been told that.
Stay engaged with the world girly. We're where life happens ;-)

PTC said...

Those pictures are so adorable!

Beth said...

Everyone needs a best friend! You are lucky to have found yours. Don't feel too out of the ordinary anyway, I don't have a best friend. They are hard to come by these days. I love the pics, both of you look incredible!

Mary said...

You are at work with bronchitis?! Get home and rest girl!

Those are great pics. Hope you are treating yourself well today!

Carla said...

Ha. I got you sick from here!

Thanks for the loving today. I was so blah and sick and tired and then your message came through and suddenly my day turned around.

When are we doing our holiday exchange?

Sarah said...

you are both gorgeous and wonderful. . . love you sweet sister.

xoxo
Sarah

quintarantino said...

Are you great or what?