Thursday, December 13, 2007

Needed a bit of a change!


Opened up my blog today and decided it was time for a change, I was sick of the color.

Really bored today at work, which I guess is good but at the same time I think I need something or someone to occupy my time! My head is going 1000 miles an hour and in all different directions.
Had a few slip up last night which has actually made me feel a bit better, but did nothing for the weight so whatever kind of trying to ignore that part. I'm so sick of having to feel like the size of me determines how I will feel, that is bull shit in my mind but yet I still allow it!

WHY LAUREN WHY?

I just got a phone call from my mom and tonight we are driving to this town about 40 minutes away to see this house that this family goes completely ape shit over at Christmas time...So excited Little C will love it. This family is amazing not only do they decorate the outside but they completely go off on the inside as well and they allow the public to go inside and see. I really do love Christmas time no matter how much I complain about it.

I slept like total shit last night, little C slept with me and wanted to only be in his underwear and so I let him, but with how damn cold my house gets at night I was waking up over and over completely paranoid that he was going to freeze..I told my roomie about it this am and she was like "why didn't you get up and put his clothes back on?" simple answer!!! "It was 1 in the am and I'm to damn lazy!!!! SO instead I wake up 30 times to cover his little self!!!

I got up so late this am and had 45 minutes to get myself and little c ready which includes breakfast for him and a bath, so lets just say today is SO not a good hair day.
I think I going to completely chop all of my hair off. I did it the last time I got out of treatment and it rocked, going to go for the posh cut!! I love it and totally think I can pull it off! Will see though!!! Chicken shita!!!!

5 comments:

Jade said...

Hey, next time, don't give Mr. C the final say, put his toosh in some cozy jammies. Make it a game. "Simon says....Put your pj pants on" "Simon says....put your shirt on." "Simon says.....Jump in bed with mommy!!!!"

Think something like that might help you win the power struggle next time?

If not...I've got tons more. Make your life easier Ms L and dont give in. I know..its hard..I cave too at times, but in the long run for you both...life is easier when you dont.

And hey, we're like minded. I think I'm going to chop my hair shorter this weekend too. Don't know if I can go as short as Posh, but not too far off either. I'll have to send you a pict of the end results. I always chop my hair at the end of a "process" or in this case a semester, which was a process in itself.

Hope you have a better night tonight! Show yourself some love :-D

Carla said...

Poor Little C needs some fun feetie jammies!

You'd look amazing no matter what hair style you choose, sweetie!

So, how did he like the house? We have one of those here in town and the kids can't wait to see it when we do our "light drive" next week.

Sarah said...

your hair will be major, as Posh says!

xoxoxo

quintarantino said...

Gosh... I like the looks of the blog, but no way Lauren looking like Posh... I guess Lauren is much prettier...
See ya!

lauren said...

Jade- I love the Simon Says suggestion, something I never thought about before but will def try!
Send pictures I would love to see the outcome of your cut, Maybe I will be brave enough then!! haha!
xoxo

Sweet Carla, He loved the house, it was freaking amazing, santa vomited all over this house,,,and the inside my god I have no idea how people even live in it!
I miss you sweetie!!
Love you and hope you are well!

Sarah- haha I love the MAJOR!! Lets hope so!
Thinking of you so much today hun!!
Muah my sister!

Quint- God your comments are the best sweetie! Thank you for that one even though it is total poop!!!

I love you all!
Lauren