Friday, December 14, 2007

Happy Friday Y'all!




Just a little pic of me and little C's play time!!! LOVE IT!

What the heck am I from Texas or something,,heehee j/k I love all my Texas ladies!!!!
Actually wishing I was there right now!
This has been such a long week for me and I am so ready for it to be over! I really do love my job, but lately I cannot wait till 4:30 on Friday afternoon.
Had a great night last night Little C loved the Christmas house, which was so good considering we had to drive 40 minutes to see the darn thing.
Semi busy weekend, but mostly looking forward to time with my gf! Miss her and our friendship means too much to lose!
Might post later but this is all for now ta ta love to y'all!

5 comments:

sarah said...

hi sweet lauren,
I'm not leaving completely, love - I'll still check in on you. I love the posh cut, actually, and wish I had the balls to pull it off!!

that pic of you and little c is too cute.

love,lulu

(PS - my computer is going into the hospital today so I might be out of touch for a while...)

Jade said...

Super cute picture.. :-D wish I could post some with my clients and I...but..lol confidentiality and professionalism prevents that.

Had a few cocktails for ya last night. Now its your turn to have a few for me tonight! Hope you're more of a rockstar than I was thought. LOL we got back home, i had another drink, got giggly and fell asleep on Cry's lap at like 10pm lol. Wooo hooo wild child comin though!

Hee hee, have a good weekend girly.

quintarantino said...

Now that's what I call having "quality time"... little Laur (who doesn´t believe me when I say that she is a much better person and woman than Posh) with her kid... hope the good mood kept on for the whole weekend.

Sarah said...

love the pic! love you!

xoxo

Mary said...

Hey sweetie,
Hope you had a great weekend!!

DG