Monday, December 3, 2007

I love this picture!!



Christmas, are you kidding me....................22 days ugh!!! Actually I am really excited about it. I took little C to play in the snow on Sat, it was at someones house and ended up being a great time, he had never seen snow before but my god I was impressed... He jumped on the board and totally was ready to try snow boarding, he is freaking 3....No fear I tell ya! NONE!!!!

This weekend, was ok, not very exciting, but pretty relaxing. I had a good weekend as far as engaging is concerned, only a couple of times which is so much better than it has been.
I feel like right now engaging is the only way I am going to pull through this holiday season with no sadness!
I'm so lonely right now, not so much in the man department, that part I really don't care about but as far as the friends part goes, I'm so not into mine, I have one gf, who I feel like I try so much with and I keep getting blown off for some reason. Who knows, and honestly I don't care..........Ok I'm lying I do care and I do miss her but my god wtf. Something weird happened with her and I last night and I have been really annoyed about it. I could careless who any of my friends date but when they totally blow off their gf's that is just fucked. I don't get people who do that. Then they want you to be there when they are hurting. I'm over not knowing who my true friend are. I swear I feel like other than my roomie I have none,, ok I'm totally lying!!! I'm at work and I cannot answer my phone at this moment however as I was writing that, Carla was calling and I so wanted to pick up,,,I wish my boss would just leave!!!!! I love you guys, I know where my real friends are in this world...they are all right here........

I'm sad and don't want to vent anymore!
How can this time of year be so damn confusing!

4 comments:

Feisty Frida said...

Just wanted to stop by and say Hey Darlin'

Love
FF

Beth said...

Yes you do have REAL friends here, for sure! Focus on the good things about this time of year, not what makes you sad. I figured out it's better to be single around the holidays than with someone who "sort of" loves you. You're so lucky to get snow up there! I hope you were playing in it, too! Oh, and that Santa is just dirrrty.

Jade said...

I would go with your gut instinct to stay engaged with others during this rough time of year. Even if it's forced at times, its is often through the presents of others that keeps us above water. And no one ever said "white knuckling it" though something still isn't succeeding. Its still success. You'll get through this.

And as far as friends go. I totally hear ya on that. I'm having to do a re-evaluation on the type of people I'm calling "friend" these days as well. I suppose this is something we must do at during certain times in our life if we want to continue on the right path for ourselves. Its tough, but necessary to stay healthy.

So...YOU STAY HEALTHY girl! :-) Surround yourself in love, comfort, and smiles. You deserve it! And if you don't think you do, try and give me (someone moderately trained in psychology, and a vast number of behavioral therapies) a good reason not to surround yourself in such things. ;-) lol no pressure. ;-)

Carla said...

I hear you on the friends thing. I have Julie, who I feel just keeps me around because I'm so good with her kids (well, I don't think I am, but she does). Oh, and I have the two munchkins I work with. Do they count? And then I have all of you, which makes up for everything times a bazillian.

Hell yeah! For once in my life, I had perfect timing! And no worries - I knew you wouldn't be able to answer. I just wanted to send some loves and hugs and a stupid silly message - all three of my specialties.

I love you sweetie. I'll try to ring you again really soon!