Thursday, March 15, 2007

Can we say "INTERVENTION"

Feelings for Thursday March 15th:
Tired
Sad
Angry as hell
Pathetic
Weak
Guilty
Fat Fat Fat
in love with little C
angry
angry
embarrassed
huge
foggy
ugly
disgusting
hopeful

Ok that is it for now my head is so full of so much I cannot even begin to describe.
I want to cut off all my hair! No I'm not pulling a Brittney I just want it off, it is so long and dead and I hate it! But I'm scared I will look even fatter if I do!!
SO Tuesday night I went to my dads after work and guess what......my whole freaking family was there, did I call it or what? I'm still in shock that it came down to this. I heard it all, actually it was better than expected. I think it was what I really needed. Just to bad it took my car being fucked up to have it happen.
So you would really think that with this happening maybe just maybe I would have cut back a bit but no such luck in fact it has been worse well maybe not worse but definitely not better.
My dad told me that he wanted me to come stay with him for the next few weeks until I start to get this under a bit of control which is really my intention. He said that he wanted to me to not be alone anymore and wanted to help me as much as possible with little C. I told him I wanted to think about it some more well over the weekend and he said for me to take my time but not to much time. I hate making my family feel so terrible it drives me nuts.
I have cried so much in the last 2 days that if the lax have not dehydrated me then the loss of tears sure has.
So on the positive side I went to do my orientation with the VA yesterday and will have a therapist by Tues! Thank god. I'm actually thinking about getting back on some kind of med. Obviously I need it. I'm just so tired of being so consumed I want to change I just hope I can do it. Not sure how it is gonna happen other than 1 step at a time and maybe I need to...........never mind who the hell knows how I'm going to do this but shit but little C is so worth living for. I have fallen so fast and If I don't get up now then I don't know if I will.
I'm feeling really blurry right now! After purging this afternoon I seriously felt like I was going to pass out. I drank some Pepsi and felt ok after a few but my god it was weird.
While getting ready for work this morning I was sitting in my under stuff and for the first time in months I loved how my collar bones looked. They were totally sticking out. How sick is that? But it made me feel like my actions were finally getting me somewhere. Crapy time for this to happen, right when I need to turn my shit around.
I just talked to one of my best friends and she is 20 weeks prego and just had her ultrasound and the told her 85% chance it is a girl!!! I was smiling so big. It is the funniest thing though, 3 of my gf's are total tom boys and they are all having girls and my other friend and I are total girly girls and we had boys! What the hell! I guess that is how it works. I swear when I found out I was having a boy I was like "what the f am I gonna do with a boy" it was so funny, I was so scared. I know all the girls stuff and I knew nothing about little smelly boys. Now on the other hand I know plenty and am learning more everyday! I took the sweetest picture of him sleeping this am, I'm gonna post it. He makes me melt!
So back to the fam......If stuff gets worse then it is back to IP for me.......I'm not gonna let that happen again! Not for anything.
Hey guess what, I asked F to be my date on a double for St. Patty's day with my gf E and her date...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH What am I thinking?? I'll never know!!! He is slowly but surely moving his way into me and my life!

Ok on to bigger issues......When the hell is Sanjaya gonna get his ass kicked off of the show!!!! ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR American he SUCKS!! Great hair but he sucks!!!!

7 comments:

æ said...

Hi sweetie,
you know, I've heard that you actually think you're hitting bottom a while after you've already started climbing back out again. I hear you saying you want to live, Lauren, and you started blogging about recovery and you love your little boy so much. I just really hear how badly you want to make it.

You will. Have a safe, gentle weekend. Think about your dad's offer. Hang on for therapy. I know you can do this.

love,
ae

lauren said...

Thank you ae,
Once again your words give me stregnth!!!!
xo Lauren

PTC said...

Sanjaya Sucks!!

An intervention, huh? That must have totally sucked but it sounds like it was needed. You need to be able to be a mom and you can't do that if you're sick.

I totally know how you feel about the colar bones...well, I want mine to stick out. They don't right now and I need them too. I hope you take your dad up on the offer to stay with him.

sarah said...

hey lauren,
I'm just now catching up on your blog, and I'm so, so, so sorry you've been having such a rough go with it.

Your words are full of love for that little boy of yours, and I'm glad that you're here, blogging. I agree with ae, that maybe you've already hit rock bottom, and though you're just now feeling the bottom, you're actually already on your way up and out of this. You deserve a life of recovery, sweetheart. For your little angel boy as well as for yourself. Baby steps, beautiful woman. You can do this, it's slow and hard and every bit is worth it.

Funny the thing about having boys and girls. I don't know what I'd do with a baby boy, which means I'll probably end up with one, right?

Sending much love and light,
lulu

Feisty Frida said...

Holy smokes, big stuff. I know you're going to be ok!! I know it, I really do!!

Sanjaya needs to get rid of his eyebrows, they freak me out, I think they have their own entity!!

lauren said...

HaHa they totally do, but my god I would kill for his lips.... who the heck is keeping him on????

Anonymous said...

just remember that the way you feel for your son, your parents feel for you -- hang in there and take help when it is offered. I know it is so hard to ask for it.