Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Negative people stay the hell away

My head is throbbing and I cannot think straight!
I have to also just add that negative people drive me freaking crazy, I will never understand how someone can say something to someone else that is so completely hurtful and have it not bother them in any shape or form! Sick fu%ks! Do people honestly think negative treatment is really the way to get results.
I honestly want to cry right now! I cannot remember the last time my head hurt so bad, wtf!

4 comments:

SugarKane said...

I second you on the negative people part. =/

Hope your headache goes away.

xoxo

PTC said...

I'm sorry, lauren. I have to add that I love the new layout. I totally messed mine up when I first started messing with it so I'm scared to try again.

I hope you feel better. Let us know how your appt. went.

Feisty Frida said...

Take care sweetheart and let us know how your app goes.

xoxox
Frida

lauren said...

I will Frida!!
thank you!!!!!
love lauren