Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Here you go sweet Carla Muah!

1. Are there any weird "food rules" you have?
Not to many weird food rules, only one I can think of is that I have to have a drink in front of me no matter if I drink it or not it HAS to be sitting there for me to see!!!

2. When you were growing up, what ONE thing did your parents always remind you of, when it came to meal time (or cooking)?
Always had to have that damn napkin on our lap and elbows off the table, I still suck at that one.

3. Is there anyone you know whose food you won't eat (for one reason or another)?
I refuse to eat food at someone house if they have cats and it smells like cats, (let me reword that) you can have a cat but if it smells like one I will barf!

4. Is there anything you "specialize" in cooking, that people actually ask for?
Nope, I SUCK at cooking!!! ERRRRRRRRRR I wish I could use more than a microwave!

5. When you were growing up, what one meal do you remember as being your favorite?
My all time fav way our sat morning mickey mouse pancakes or french toast, yummy my mom is the best chef in my book!! I so love you momma!

6. Today, what is your IDEAL meal?
I just want some damn glazed donut holes!!!!! Oh and some hot coco, guess I have a sweet tooth today!

7 comments:

Carla said...

Oh, donut holes sound fantastic! Yum. And hot cocoa - yummy yum yum. I hope you had some of either or both today!

Let's get together soon! :)

lauren said...

Yes yes yes lets!!!
I had some cocoa, it was the kind with the little yummy chocolate chunks on top yum haha!
xoxo lauren

PTC said...

Glad you're back, Lauren and hope you're feeling better than your last post.

I have 2 cats but I don't think my house smells like cats one bit, so you could eat here. I love to cook and bake!!

Feisty Frida said...

I like donut holes too...just the plane cake ones. mmmm

Faith said...

Hey Lauren - thanks for your note on my So queer blog. I have a separate cul-de-sac blog and if you're interested please feel free to email me at soqueer at gmail dot com. Or not...your choice.

BTW - totally with you on the cat thing...ugh.

Faith

Carla said...

So, I went to my boob doctor today and oddly enough, I thought of you. And not in a weird way...

Anonymous said...

hahahahahhahahahahahahah!


Sole