Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Letter from my sister! "I seriously don't think I can deal"

Here is a letter from my sister, god do you feel the love!! Basically she has stated that my eating disorder and breast bull shit I asked for! Or maybe not asked for but I deserve because Im not a Jehovah's witness!!! HMMMMMM I wonder why!
I completely lost it at work and had to leave!!!

Lauren
I m sorry about how life has been turning out for you but you REALLY need to get a grip on things. The choices we make in our lives now & in the past reflect on our current and future standing & predicament we get ourselves into. Honestly….. Yes we “all” have stuff going on in our lives but we have VERY different way of dealing with things in general. The way you have chosen to live and the way I have chosen to live are two totally different paths. What gets me threw situations is prayer and reliance on Jehovah. I think there comes a time when people need to stand up and takes the bull by the reigns so to speak and take responsibility for there actions and there lives. People cannot blame others for there mistakes and there choices they make you need to take blame for your actions yourselves. There are SOOOOOO many people in the world that have it worse than you Heidi, not to diminish your problems by any means but we reap what we sow so to speak. You can have such a better life with so much less stress if you just took to heart Jehovah and his way of life. I wanted to help you in the past but you really need to help yourself at this point! I love little c and I want a good life for the both of you, this is my wish for you both! Hopefully you will find real peace one day.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Truthfully I don't know the whole circumstances of the situation between you and your sister, but NOBODY has a carefree La - di - DA life and I would hope she isn't insinuating that you can being a JW...

So since you shared her letter I hope that your current recovery continues to progress and that you get stronger - and perhaps that you both can rationally talk about how you feel slighted by the letter she sent.

Be well!

lauren said...

a ny jw
thank you for your comment, this has been a constant struggle with my sister and I cannot even begin to tell the tale!
I was raised as a jw till I was 16 and left because of the hate I was taught. Long story short I respect her beliefs as well as the beliefs of my family and never try to puss mine on them, I just wish they could see that I am a good person.
lauren

æ said...

Lauren,
NOTHING gets to come between you and staying recovered.

I am on your support team, 100%.

love,
ae

lauren said...

thank you ae-
I seriously needed to hear that! I feel like I'm melting away! I need the power to hold myself upright! I can't stop freaking crying!
xoxo lauren

Feisty Frida said...

I also, am on your team 100%%!!!

Lots of love,
FF

Sarah said...

WTF!?!

I think someday she is going to be really, really sorry that she wrote that letter.

Until then, I'll be your sister, okay?

I really really wish this hadn't happened. I don't know why when it rains it pours. But YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE IT. I have so much faith in you. You have already accomplished so much in recovery. Don't let this throw you off.

I'm here for you.

xoxo
Sarah

lauren said...

ff thank you--- I so know you are!
xoxo

Sarah- I totally take you up on that offer, as of this I end it all with her, I promised myself when I had little C that I would never let them any of them hurt me or him and I stick by that, Im just so sad!
Ya know I would love to think that she would regret this but her holyer than thou attitude will never let that happen!
love you

PTC said...

Okay, I don't want to offend anyone here so I don't know what I should say. I guess I'd probably end up disagreeing with the whole jehovah's witness thing.

Don't listen to her. She thinks her way of life is the proper way of life and the better way. SHE THINKS THAT and let her believe that if she wants, but that's not the case. Everyone is different. To me, that's sort of a like a cult.

sarah said...

Lauren,
My heart, again, goes out to you. I am on your team, sweetheart. I do not think that "taking heart to Jehovah" will solve everything magically.

You are in charge of your recovery. Yes, faith can play a part in it, but I don't think bullying you into a religion is the answer.

You've got an offer here from me too, I've always wanted a sister. Always.

You have every reason to feel hurt and angry right now.

Have you gotten in touch with your therapist yet?

Love,
Lulu

Soledad said...

Lauren
UGH! I am sending you love...you sis needs to get a life and some spelling lessons....tell her when she said threw she meant THROUGH!

I think you are rocking and your son is lucky to have such a strong mom. Your struggles and you fight will only help him in the future. You have so much perspective and acceptance of things....think how great it will be for him as a young adult!


xoxoxo

Sole

samegirl said...

wow............im sure she loves you but that was just harsh...I dont think she told you one thing you dont already know!..family!...it sounds like she knows a very angry God...or jehovah...the one I know is full of grace and love and guess what...FORGIVENESS!!!

PTC said...

I hope I didn't overstep my boundaries.

lauren said...

Never PTC,,,,,your words are one of the highlights of my day!!!!!! Say what you feel shit god knows I do!!! xoxoxox

Samegirl- I could not agree with you more!!! I want a highpower who love me and my little man unconditionaly! THats what we deserve xoxo

Sole- muah girl you made me smile----funny thing is I can't spell for shit either!!!! THank you for all your support!!! xoxoxoxoxoxo

lulu- woman Im so happy that you even read my posts let alone offer me the sweetness you do!!!! YOur so my sister damn didn't you know that!!!!!!
Love you Lauren

sarah said...

oh, sweetness, you made my day telling me I'm your sister. sending you strong, loving, support, missy.

and sunshine, too!

love
lulu

lauren said...

lulu-you so are......hey thanks for the sunshine so weird in the last 5 min it has actually finally came out!!!!!! muah!
xoxo lauren