Monday, July 16, 2007

Pain meds thank god for them!

Ok and the count down starts again, 2 day no purging, I guess that's a start especially after this weekend! Fridays appt went really good, I LOVED the plastic surgery Dr. she was amazing and had so much great info for me, although I was really pissed when she told me the info that I should have been told 7 years ago when I first had the surgery. So yep for the great price of 7,000 dollars I can be back to somewhat normal where my boobs are concerned. Friday night was not good though, I came down with a fever and my poor boob hurt more that I could ever explain, also I started having pain literally all over my body, my skin hurt to even touch it, so I went to the hospital Sat morning and was given some vicodin and sent home but after 2 doses of that and no relief what so ever my gf took me back in to get a shot, and they pumped my up with morphine and benadryl since I started itching all over after taking the vicodin, after all that I finally started to feel a little bit better, as it turns out I had an infection, not sure what it was caused from but they think it was from the saline that was released from my implant! Funny how it did not hit me for 5 days though!
Feeling a bit better today but yesterday morning after getting all the narcs I seriously felt like I was hit by a truck!
Today has been pretty good so far, god 3 cups of coffee later, you all have no idea how fast I am actually typing this post so please forgive the many errors that are in it.
Little C and I had a terrible nights sleep, he is not feeling good either and was up all night which was hard to deal with since I have been on all these meds and have not napped at all, we were up and down for hours last night! I want a pillow right here right now. Actually I probably would not be able to sleep at all with all the caffeine I have consumed.
Stuff with my sis has not changed at all in fact there has been no contact what-so-ever! Oh well life goes on right?
I went to a baby shower on Sat morning after my first trip to the hospital and that was pretty good although I'm so still having problems with food at parties, so many finger foods and I just don't know when to stop eating them! Will the madness ever end????
I finally totally cut things off with 2 of the male friends I have been talking to, one was crazy overwhelming and the other well he was so speratic in everything that he did, Im just sick of them all.
SO my gf S and I have decided that we are going to move in together, she has 2 twin boys who are 6 months younger than little c and is ending her relationship with he boys father because he is a complete asshole, so both of us feel that it would be good to basically be support for each other and shit we have been best friends for 14 years, what more could you ask for, being alone in an apartment with little c I just don't think is the smartest thing to do right now!!
Ok well work is crazy like always so gonna jet but sending you all tons of love

4 comments:

Sarah said...

OUCH! I am so sorry that happened to you! One of my sisters had a breast infection when she was nursing, and she said it was incredibly painful, especially since she still had to nurse or it would get worse. I'm glad you're feeling a bit better.

Ouch! Just thinking about it is giving me shivers.

That's exciting about moving in with S! You can really support each other and help each other out. I know several women who are doing that.

Hope the day is still going well for you sista --

xoxo
Sarah

æ said...

Oh wow, IRL support with a girlfriend--Lauren, that sounds great.

I am so sorry how tough things have been post-treatment, and yet am still so amazed at what a tough gal you are. Please keep going!

love,
ae

Mary said...

Oh, that sounds awful about the pain and the meds. It sounds like you are hanging in there, though, which is amazing. Hang in there, sweetie!

Feisty Frida said...

Poor you, that sounded so painful!!!

That's great about moving in with your girlfriend!!!