Friday, June 6, 2008

Ugh sick of that picture!!!!

Not a long post today guys, really been doing no good at all last few weeks and avoiding everything!
I try when I have the time and energy to check in with everyone but I'm so sorry it has been so up and down!!!
Really bad day today, lost and lots o body issues, lots on that effing scale again, a few tears, not many and lots of pointless work.
C is wonderful, N is great, too bad none of them know the truth....ACTUALLY thank god!
I'm sorry I had to cut so fast the other day dg and carla,, work has been insane!! I love you both so mucha!!!! and everyone else too you are all so important to me!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm just glad we're hearing from you again. You rock.

PTC said...

I'm thinking about you, Lauren.

Carla said...

love you more.
do you have plans for next weekend? as far as i know, i'm freeeee and i'd love to see you.

Jade said...

Just know that you have a friend near by sweets. School is out and I'm only 45 min away and willing to drive to you!
Don't forget about what you've got during the times you're thinking about what you'd want... ;-)

I know thinks are tough for you right now, and you love to cut off and isolate, you're kinda like me in that aspect, but please just know that you're cared about. Truly, and even though we don't chat or see each other as much as I'd like, you're still my friend, and I still care. So please, know that I'm close, care, and want to see you, whether its a cheery occasion or a ventfest.

Mary said...

Hey sweetie,
Love you, miss you, thinking of you!

Mwah,
DG

Sarah said...

I'm thinking of you, sweet sister. I'm so sorry things are hard right now. You are so lovely and amazing and I love you!

Spiky Zora Jones said...

lauren babe...things are sometimes tough...I know, I have my share. but honey...look deep into yourself. You are stronger than you know. We pick ourselves up and we continue...I love you honey...those that read you love you. You are not alone. Vent and get it out...it's good to do that.

Just always kow we all care. Kisses for you babe. :)