Thursday, June 12, 2008

Simply put

Seriously, I hate coming here to post sometimes because I never have anything good to say..................
I HATE MY JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was told yesterday that I was only allowed to work 32 hours a week from now on!
WTF when I was hired at that in Aug of 06 I was told that by Nov 06 I would be full time,,,,,here we are two years later and my boss has been letting me do the 40 but yesterday her boss (FUCKING CUNT)excuse my mouth but I was in the military for 6 years!!!~ called and said that's enough
I was on the phone with our HR Dept yesterday for 2 hours pitching a fucking fit!
That is me losing 16 hours on every pay check...........
How in the fuck am I going to support my child and pay my fucking rent?
I want to seriously be done here. I cannot deal anymore!~
Other than C and a few people I know (of course all of you)
I want to just be done.
I don't want to fucking live with this anxiety and panic and bulimia anymore! I have said it a thousand times but C deserves so much better than me!
I honestly laid in bed till 3 in the morning pulling my hair out and trying not to let little c hear me cry because I do not know what I'm going to do!
Once again this is when I hate C's father................FUCKING PRICK!
I want to simply put die.

15 comments:

sarah said...

oh, love, sweet lauren, i'm so sorry this is so tough right now. getting your hours cut like that must be terrifying, but try to breathe and breathe and breathe...and trust that you can move through this, with grace and ease and maybe it will be a blessing in disguise?

thinking of you, love. hang in there sweetie

lulu

Carla said...

Shit. Have you talked to her boss at all? I know it would be difficult to do so, but maybe it would make a difference.
I hope it's okay if I call you tomorrow cuz I'm gonna. Please try your hardest to pick up the phone.

C

Beth said...

Good for you talking to HR. Keep standing up for yourself and little C. You have to find a way to live,and they should know that. You can only do so much, though. Just do your best every day and keep going. I know sometimes that's the hardet thing to do.

Anonymous said...

I agree. I'm proud of you for staging a fight. I wish I had some practical advice to give you, but I don't really know anything about any of this. I know it's got to be hard but don't give up fighting, hon. I see the strength in you and I believe that you will find a way if you just keep trying.
Love ya,
-"Julia"

Mary said...

Sweetie, what can I do to help? Call me to vent if you need to. I'm so sorry you've had this stress placed on you.

Are you still seeing the doctor there? What is going on with that?

Love to you right now, and a few prayers too.
DG

PTC said...

Lauren, I really hope you're feeling better right now. I would be completely pissed off about that situation at work as well. I hoep it all works out though. Please, i hope you're okay!

CG said...

Hi hun, so good to "hear your voice" again. I'm so sorry about the work situation - it sounds seriously unfair. I'm so glad you're fighting them. Sending lots of love you way ~

Anonymous said...

Lauren, my great friend, that is something nasty they made to you.

I sure hope you find the way to fight them back or to arrange things in your life in order to keep being able to do, buy and pay things you used to!

With me no worries about those four letter words!
It's what those guys deserve.
In Europe we are having a very big struggle about labour rights and duties.
Of course taht all those fancy ones full of money are telling us we must work more and earn less!
I don´t really know what kind of world and society they want us to live in when all that really cares and matters is the filthy profit!

being the change said...

oh, lauren, my heart goes out to you. you will get through this. you will. hugs.

being the change said...

oh, lauren, my heart goes out to you. you will get through this. you will. hugs.

Feisty Frida said...

Oh sweetheart....I am so sorry.

Love
Frida
xoxo

sarah said...

hi sweetie,
thinking of you.

love lulu

Spiky Zora Jones said...

lauren babe...that sucks when they do that. They try to cut everywhere and things suffer because they cut back. Sweetie, try sending out your resume to other places. Try Monster.com you will get lots of offers. People need skilled workers and you sound like one fabulous employee. I know you will get great offers...and most likely make more money. Always have to look at your options.

You will be fine and things will roll your way babe...chin up and lets get back on the road. We have lots of wonderful days ahead to enjoy. I would love to be a part of those days with you, though you are far away. Knowing you are smiling on them, will make me smile in return.

xoxoxoxox... :D

Mary said...

Hey girl,
Thinking of you... right now!! :-)

DG

Anonymous said...

... how are you, sweet Lauren?