Friday, March 21, 2008

Not sure what this is about!

So I'm sitting here at work bored off my ass, and have been searching through my yahoo pics basically all day! I came across this pic and RIGHT AWAY it brought a smile to my face.
It is a picture of me 8 months preggers and when I looked at my body I began to remember what it felt like to "be in my skin" at that point of my life. The truth is I have never been happier with my body than I was when I was pregnant. I loved every part of my body and I showed it off every chance I got...Not in a bad way of course but like for example, the whole time I was preggers even when I was 9 months I sported a bikini. I loved it, I love my belly, I loved my fat ass, and I loved my legs, (all the parts I cannot stand to look at now)!
Well here goes.....................



What happened to this person?
I wish I could find her!!!!!

11 comments:

Jade said...

That girl you liked is still in there girl. She's just been clouded by life. Maybe you like your body so much then, because you knew you were living healthy for C man. Now its time to live healthy for H woman. And I know you can do it, just gonna take lost of support,a desire to find that part of you again, and support and love from those around you. All very possible.. :^) Keep the faith girl, you'll get there. One step at a time gets you where ever you want to go. Maybe not as fast as you want, but it will get you there.

sarah said...

good morning, beautiful!!!!

Soledad said...

WOW! Look at you. You radiate happiness in this picture.I just read what happened with M and I am so sorry. I hate to say this but M sounds kinda like a douche. I think he has some MAJOR issues and you don;t need that crap in your life. That being said, I understand why you are so hurt about the things he said to you, but I gotta say his daughter would be LUCKY to have a strong woman like you around. I think you rock!

xoxo

Sole

Anonymous said...

You are definitely beautiful.
Hope all is well.

I was in your neighborhood last week.

kisses
Paul

Spiky Zora Jones said...

Oh baby...you are adorable. I loved beeing pregnant. the feeling is wonderful. I was sick at first, but after that it was fantastic.

And there is nothing sexier than a pregnant gal in a bikini. hehehe.

have a wonderful weekend babes...

lauren said...

I lov you my Jade baby!!

Lulu and Sole you both bring so much into my life, that you so much I truly love you.

Paulo, you are in so much trouble.

Spiky-----GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR my love!!

Carla said...

You were stunning then. You are amazing and beautiful now, dollface.

Call me sometime. Haha. It's your turn to play phone tag.

Hugs!! And Happy Easter.

Anonymous said...

Hey ... is that you? Miss, if I was your neighbour and I sure wouldn´t be loosing you ... :)

Look inside yourself ... that smile is in your heart.

Mary said...

So pretty--both inside and out!

I hope today is a better day for you sweetie. Keep us posted with how things go at the doctor.

xoxo,
DG

Sarah said...

oh, I LOVE this picture. thank you for sharing it!

xoxo

Feisty Frida said...

You are so beautiful here, and still are...please see that and please find that girl.

xoxo