Monday, January 14, 2008

Why oh why did I not find this woman sooner????



Seriously could someone be cuter???



Me and my sweet new buddy!



HaHa last beer of the night! Sorry Jade had to steel mine would not come out!!!



Ok so where to even begin???

I had the most amazing day on Sat, actually it ended up even lasting longer than I imagined it would, which was even better.

Jade and I made our sushi date and then headed over to another joint to have a few and talk...smoke....laugh.....cry(haha that was jade)wink wink!!
I was so nervous doing this meeting with her and I could not tell you why after our first hug I felt like I had known her forever and could and did tell her so much!!! Instant comfort feeling is amazing!
I honestly cannot tell you all the things that I though Jade and I would talk about, but there were tons of long stories that have been mentioned...However only a few were covered, the rest was "stuff" that just came up.... We met at 3 and I left at like midnight!!
I have not been so happy spending time with someone in so long it was a much needed break and I think it made me realize alot of things that have been going on for me!

Well Jade know you are on my mind tons today,,,keep taking and know I'm here!!! xoxo

8 comments:

quintarantino said...

I'm so HAPPY, HAPPY for you. I always like to come here and discover that joy is lightning up your life.

By the way, Corona? With lime? Count me in.

PTC said...

Hey, I'm glad you had a blast!!!

Jade said...

I'm glad you felt comfortable right after meeting too. It probably would have been odd if I was all lax and you were up tight. Hee hee.
Hopefully we have plenty of time together as friends to share all of our "Long Stories" cry over a few and cocktail the rest away! hee hee

Thanks again my friend for finding me. You've added a bright new bulb to my life. :-)

sarah said...

how fun for the two of you!!!

love,
lulu

Feisty Frida said...

What a great post!!! So happy to see you happy!!!

Love
FF

Sarah said...

check out you beautiful women!

jo said...

I am glad you had a good time.. I am flying to San Diego in March ...we are meeting James Van Praagh.
..Friendships are key to surviving...each and every difficult day..we walk on this earth ..your so beautiful...and your little friend too...LOL it snowed today in phlly..

quintarantino said...

Kissy, kissy...