Thursday, January 24, 2008

To Real for me today

Ok so we all should know by now that from time to time I post my horoscope but today after yesterdays post I felt like this one could not be more perfect!!!

"Pluto's promising you transformation… where home and family life is concerned. If you need to do some therapy because of 'stuff' that happened to you in your childhood, this is the year to throw yourself into it. Family crises now can prove to be very healing, so have the guts to fully explore domestic issues/problems at home if and when they flare up."


I have the biggest issues with going into my childhood stuff, never want nor feel the need to do it but lately thinking it might be a good idea...
With all the times I have been in treatment and in the hospital I have always been against it but always somehow managed to make it my main priority in treatment. I kept thinking I was always done with it because I have made it known to my parents several times, and I guess this time it is not about "them" but about me and the way that I cannot seem to deal or get past it!

The last few days have been really difficult for me because of an issue that has been weighing pretty heavy but this am got some good news and feeling like I can breathe a bit more!!!!

To answers Quint's question in my last post.....Sweets, AA is simply for me a 12 step program where one can go for support and somewhere I feel comfortable going! There are not to many groups around here that focus on ED's so that or OA (Over eaters Anonymous)are my only other choices....OA and I just do not connect, totally different crowd and they feel taking away the bad food, sugars or what ever your binge food is, is the best thing to do, and in my case I just don't agree... I need the food I binge on, they are an important part of "MY" survival, I feel these are important foods for me to face!!
Mwwwaa to you hun!

Ok this is it for now!!!!!!!
Love to you all!!! Wish me luck on a good day,,,,I really am needing the support!!!!

5 comments:

Jade said...

I think thats an awesome horoscope girly, and I think you'd be doing yourself a great service to listen to it. In the long run it can only promote change, right? And it sounds like change is what you're needing/wanting.

You know I'm only a phone call or and hour a way girl. Use me!(Hee hee, that could be taken in a naughty way too...lol) MMMMWWWWAAAA!

lauren said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE TO MY SILLY AND BEAUTIFUL AND SUPPORTIVE BUDDY!

Jade said...

Sending you back MORE LOVE! :^D

quintarantino said...

Gee... whole lotta luv goin' around ... happy for you, Laur ... and thank you for taking the time to see my brat's blog ... you really are a good person!

Mary said...

Have a great day, hon. Interesting horoscope... I will pray some answers for therapy direction will come to you.

Hugs,
DG