Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Time fly's, and weird occurrences!

Jan 2 2008, man are you kidding me???
New years resolutions...........
1) Stop smoking, it's been 17 hours....AHHHHH I'm gonna and WILL do this!!!
2) Work on my ed stuff, try not to be so hard on myself,,,ugh crap, I know I will be but I will try! Was hoping to make it to the 5th at least without b/p'g but no such luck!
3) Take in all that I can from friends that I have meet, new and old!
4) Try to be more patient with Little C, shit be a better parent all the way around, he freaking deserves it that's for sure!
5) Maybe start to exercise, who knows though I am pretty damn lazy, however after seeing some pics from New Years maybe its time to start!!!
6) Not really a resolution but more of a wish or want!!! Find someone who truly makes me melt and smile!

Well that's all I guess. Had a super crazy New Years Eve,,,, well I watched one, is more like it! Things went really good for me, had a few or maybe more than a few drinks, hung with friends, laughed a lot, danced, simply put I had a good time... My roomie on the other hand will most likely be regretting what happened that night for a REALLY long time.....I have to say I can't blame her!!! Not gonna post what happened, that would just be wrong of me but I do have to say......she better be nice to me from now on or else...hahahahahahahaha (that is my evil laugh)!! God I'm so wrong for that! Taha!

Moving on.. Feeling very distant and detached from myself these last few days, not to sure why but really no wanting to face up to anything, had a weird thing happen on New Years Eve, I guess you can say I was offered a situation that I have never been offered before and it threw me for a total loop! I turned it down, but not really with a sturdy "NO", more like a "no thank you", or "ahhhhh no that probably should not happen"! God I'm lame but I have to say that I am really glad I said no because the situation would have been a bit to weird for my blood and I think the morning after is always the hardest! I have enough shit to deal with then to take on a few others bull shit!

Not really interested in finding out why I'm so detached right now because for the most part I am feeling happy and somewhat free so for now this is where I want to stay....Simple and clear, free and without pain...works for me!!
Pics to post soon from New Years eve,,,,,,well maybe I have to see them sober first!!!

6 comments:

æ said...

happy new year, lauren!

It's so good to have you here.

love,
ae

PTC said...

Happy New year, babe. Goes easy on yourself!

quintarantino said...

Stop smoking... ok... I guess so;
Try not to be so hard on myself ... you better;

Take in all that I can from friends that I have meet, new and old... miss, that´s what true friends are for;

Try to be more patient with Little C ... yep, those little ones sometimes make us nuts but they deserve all the best;

Maybe start to exercise... no, no, no... not maybe, you must say: I will loose weight and by Mars will have only ...

Find someone who truly makes me melt and smile ... said it once and will say it again: are those blokes around you all blind or what?

Glad to see you are in a good mood.

Mary said...

I think exercise will help with the smoking and the being kind to yourself. Just find something you actually like to do and start off easy!

I'm glad to read you are feeling some peace right now. And btw, you will have to lay off writing things like "God I'm lame" if you are going to achieve the resolution to go easy on yourself! :-)

Sarah said...

HAppy New Year! These are great resolutions. Love you.

xoxo
Sarah

Jade said...

So glad to hear you had a good New Years Lauren. Drama free is the way to be. And Im also glad to hear that you didn't go with the "offer" on new years. I don't think you're ready for that yet..and Im pretty sure I know what you're talking about... ;-) Hope to see some pics soon.