Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Do my posts ever have a point?

Hiya!!!
Ha that is a bit to chipper for the mood that I am in today!
Actually I'm in a pretty good mood well, I think!
Not quite sure these days!
Not sure if it is all an act, or real, or faking,,,,,or whatever just not sure!
What I am sure of however is that I am struggling harder than I have since I went into treatment! I hate it when it comes to a point where every meal it is habit to b/p or not even b, just p!
I'm so fucking sick and tired of this!
I'm tired of feeling guilty and scared
I'm tired of this unbearable amount of anxiety that I am feeling lately and the lack of sleep I am getting due to it. I feel like I am fighting to hold onto me and someway somehow I will be able to do it, but I just don't know where when or how I will manage!

I have decided to go to an AA meeting tonight, I picked NA originally for a few reasons but there are only meeting on Monday and Friday, and I need something tonight! I know it is gonna feel weird for me at an AA meeting, it always does because I have no problem with alcohol (the only thing) but I know a meeting is a meeting no matter what.

I'm tired, and don't know why!
I went out for a bit with my roomie and another gf last night, it was ok, my roomie got wasted yet again and I just laughed! All I could do! Shit it's a Tuesday night and I gotz to work in the am!!!
Hey have to say thanks thanks thanks to my buddy Jade who even offered to go to the meeting with me tonight!!! MMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW babe!!
What an amazing world this blog world is!!!!!

Ok I feel like my head wants to explode so I'm gonna cut!
Peace out muah

4 comments:

PTC said...

Ha, I thought it was Tuesday until I read your post. Nuts!

quintarantino said...

Darn... I must have lost something... you don't have a drinking problem and you're going for an AA meeting? What for?
At least I see you were feeling great and loving gaving Jade around.
Take care, little "sis"

Sarah said...

hey honey, I hope the meeting helped you. much love to you darlin. please think about getting back in touch with Lisa . . . I'm worried about all the purging honey.

xoxo
Sarah

Anonymous said...

lauren - come back, i miss you x