Friday, January 18, 2008

F it!

Ok 2 post in 1 day ugh!!! This is seriously the longest day at work in forever.....I WANT TO GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!! Monday is a holiday and not only do we not get paid holidays but I have to work on mine and had to fight with the head honcho to get paid holiday rate!!! So sick of it!
My body does not feel so good today, the purging is basically on a daily basis lately and not so sure why but enjoying the way my body is starting to look. sick I know. Not to worry I am still above my goal weight which sucks but is livable. Not looking forward to tonight, my roomie her kids and their dad are all going to be there.............FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK! Sometimes I hate my life!! Only good part is that they are leaving in the morning for a few days, thank god, sick of it!! I want to not stay there but I already brought it up to her and she was like "no please stay here" what's a woman to do????
My body hurts my arms and legs are aching and it is driving me nuts.
I was reading a few blogs today about self love and it has got me thinking about why it is so hard to have and hold onto the whole thought of that issue! I feel like I love myself I just hate the way I look sometimes.....ok most of the time. I wish I could meet someone who excepted me for me and not my body. I know that would not solve my "stuff" but hey it could help!
I have not taken the time to write Lisa back, maybe I should but honestly it is hard for me to even sit here and write this with how my body feels. I just want to go to bed and sleep till I can deal!
I had the worst dream about little c last night and woke up crying my eyes out!! He was kidnapped, I can HONESTLY say I have NEVER felt so helpless, sad and fuc*ing angry!!!!! If anyone ever I swear I would murder someone without a second thought! EWWWW that sounds so angry but its how I'm feeling! F it.
Loving the f word as you can tell today, just fits my mood, which I guess you can tell is not so hottie!

8 comments:

Jade said...

I love you for you babe, I know I'm not the person your wanting to say that, but its true. Now do you love you for you? Cant expect it from others if you don't yourself.
But I do. I love everything you have to offer. It has brought quite a bit of smiles and giggles to my life.

quintarantino said...

Now Miss L... is that anyway a lady like you should behave? What a lot of f*#"!... stop it... come on... I want you to be happy ... don´t you make me get into a plane and go there to yell it at you!

PTC said...

Hey Lauren,

I know you want to shut people out when you feel this way, but this is when you need people the most. (I think you wrote about shutting ppl out in your last post). I hope you're feeling better.

quintarantino said...

So? How did this gal do in the weekend?

Sarah said...

Hey my sweet sister. Please be gentle with yourself, you are so good honey. You are so wonderful.

Love you
Sarah

Mary said...

Girl, I so hope you had a good weekend. No matter how positive I work on being I still have my days, so know that you will too.

I'm heading out your way in February. I would love nothing more than to meet up for wine and girl talk!!

lauren said...

Thank you dg-I know we all have our days, you just always inspire me on how you handle yours!!!!!
Oh and I would SOOOOOO love to have wine and girl talk!! Email me!!
xoxo

Jade said...

I know life is a bit scattered for you right now girly, but don't forget your blogging outlet. Its a great tool to keep you from going too far inside...ya know?

So much love to you!!!