Monday, August 6, 2007

What a crazy freaking weekend!!!! I loved it!!!



Ok so first thing first I MADE OUT!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA SWEET!!! He was so country but the hottiest little country boy I ever met!!! Oh yeah and in flight school!!! I was over it by the next morning but while it lasted my goodness, I wish I was good at returning phone calls! Oh well guess that is when I realize that maybe I just am not ready, well that or I have not met the "IT" man.

Also got to see my Sushi boy, totally dragged my gf to meet him, we totally flirted but I refuse to ask this one out even though I so want to because "GREG" author of "He's Just Not That Into You" Says no!!!!! Not sure if he is always right but hey what have I got to lose!

Sat was a bit crazy, my gf S that I went out with and am moving in with had a really bad morning with her kids father so I spent the day with her while he was an ass with his kids at his parents house, anyways after watching about 6 hours of Big Brother After Dark, we fell asleep only to be awaken by what felt like an earthquake or like someone had broken into the house, huge bang fucking scared the shit out of us, so after a few min we got up and went outside only to see a sheriff outside the next door neighbors house, as well as smoke coming out of the garage and house. We told the cop that no one was home because they went camping and the cop said that, someone was in the house and that they were putting the fire out, anyways 6 fire trucks and 12 cop cars later we went to bed only to be awaken by a cop with the confirmation about what we suspected was going on and guess what METH LAB! Can you freaking believe that shit!!!! This is one of the nicest neighborhoods I have ever seen too, the saddest part is that they have two children under the age of 7, and guess what that means....CPS! I cannot even imagine the fear these children will feel! Makes me so sad!!!

Sunday was great, freaking freezing but so fun, we took the boys to the beach, private little beach in Oakland, so pretty and I cannot even begin to explain how fun it was seeing little C run around with all of this excitement and energy he had no idea of what to do with it!!!!

Physically I'm doing ok I guess although I hate my boobs again haha, have a call in to my Dr, I feel like they look like they did before surgery and I'll be damn sure I'm not gonna pay 7000 for uneven tits!!! Oh well just got a phone call from them and they are gonna see me this afternoon!!!
Food wise whelp not interested in going there right now, really hard couple of days and trying to deal with that internally first!!!
Love to you all I hope you weekend was amazing

5 comments:

Carla said...

how the dr appt ended up going, hun.

i'll comment more when i'm not too exhausted to make sense.

PTC said...

Ooh, flight school. Yummy!!

Meth lab!! NUTS!! You never know who lives next to ya, huh?

That's craziness!

lauren said...

Carla
Appt went ok Carla, this Dr. is so great, she just reassured me that she will not let me be unhappy, and that she did not want me to be upset! She also said that if she could say one thing it would be that she wants me to gain some weight! Yeah right I told her I have gained 25 lbs in the last 3 months, SO NOT GONNA HAPPEN! I told her I would give it 3 months and see what happens, I told her that I had another appt with her next week and asked if she wanted me to keep it and she said YES I think you will need another pep talk, I laughed and said I KNOW I WILL!!!!
Muah to you and I hope you are feeling better!

PTC- Girl Im just happy that we did not freaking blow up!! That would so not have been pretty FAT EVERYWHERE!
xoxo Lauren

PTC said...

Ha ha ha!! (I have to be serious though...there would NOT be fat everywhere)...But that WAS funny!

lauren said...

PTC-
ok maybe your right, more like blubber!!!!
Yum!!!!!