Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Little C deserves so much more than a sperm donor!

Sometimes I wonder what I ever even was attracted to in little c's dad. Well the sperm donor, because god knows that someone who had a 2 1/2 yr old and is $10,000 in debt with on child support, no phone call in a year and has not seen him in almost 2 in no winner in anyones book! I'm so angry about him lately! Not only for me but mostly for little c, he is the spitting image of his dad. I just DO NOT understand how someone can be like that, how can you KNOW that you have a child and do nothing about it! Never call to see how they are errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr it makes me want to beat the fuck out of something just thinking about it! Rage this is a feeling I never feel about anything..not even my ed but when it comes to sam I want to KILL him! Not really but I feel so much anger and I just don't know what to do with it!
I have been talking to Sams brother lately well emailing and this is the message I got from him today!

Lauren,
Sam texted me Saturday, I called him we spoke for a min and he was supposed to call me back as he was in Reno. But of course that flaky fucker never called back. I know that asshole is just being a bum in Tahoe and shoving white shit up his nose. He is almost 30, I can't believe he has not got over this shit, gotta get kind of boring. I partied hard too, but it got old after a while and it just stopped when little O was born. My dad is the same way right now, like father like son I guess. Both of them are just plain selfish, I love em both, but they are just out to destroy themselves. I do not get upset by it anymore, its just a waste of my time.

R

Funny don't you think?? more like sad as hell that even his own brother feels this way! I just wish I had an answer, but I feel like I will never get one! I DON"T EFFING UNDERSTAND THIS SHIT!
I love my little man more than I could ever love anything and I have no idea of how to deal with this situation when it arises with little c.
Confused, angry, irritated, happy that I'm not alone in my feelings, my little man deserves better!
What kind of a person would not want to hear "I love you daddy?"

3 comments:

Mary said...

I don't get it either. I guess we all have our demons to fight, but that is sad.

Anger, GRR!!! We need that ED pinata H4H mentioned so we can bash away at something!

quintarantino said...

I love you daddy?
Let me tell you, it´s wonderful to hear it.
I can tell it cause my twins keep reminding me every day about it!

lauren said...

quintino-It melts my heart to hear that!!!! Props to you!!!
xo Lauren

dg-H4H is so right! We do all have our demons but my god its my baby!!!! xo Lauren