Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Busted!!

Ok so last night was a bit difficult, was talking or texting Mr. Wrong and I could tell he was really upset about somethings that was going on with A and so I told him that if he wanted to chat I was gonna be up. He was playing poker with some friends so it did not happen, anyways I started feeling a bit irritated with him because the last thing I want to do is spend my energy on THEIR issues, and we keep going back to them although he says I bring them up. I don't think I do but whatever maybe I do. SO short story even shorter, I was starving and decided that since the only freaking thing in the house to eat that was not something that took 2 hours to cook was that devil "Baskin Robbins" Ice-cream, so needless to say I ate the whole freaking thing and purged, that was when I got busted, I went tO the bathroom and when I was in there I knew that my roommate was near by so the second flush would just be way to obvious so when I came out she went in to go to the bathroom, when she came out I was sitting on my porch having a smoke and she came out and said "ok Heidi just to let you know our toilet is not the best at flushing" I knew what she was saying and did not want to hear it so I told her I had to poo, haha anyways she said that was not poo and I lied again, the subject was then dropped but I felt terrible about it! I don't want to lie to her, she knows me to well for that. God what am I turning into?
I have been fighting those urges all day, well all morning!
Kinda glad it has not happened, gonna try to make it through a needed day of health!

Ok any Big Brother fans out there? I know you are SWEET Robert!
How freaking excited and pathetic I was about Jessica and Eric finally hooking up last night however is it really necessary for him to use the mouth wash every time? haha, that would make me feel so weird!

Well not to much to write about other than this ramble, little c slept in his room again last night, this time til 5am yippie however it took 1 1/2 hours of me sitting on the floor in his room to get him to sleep! Well worth it though!

8 comments:

Feisty Frida said...

I'd let this incident go, it's a done deal. Move forward and upward...for your little man, he is so damn sweet!

lauren said...

Your right your right I know you right!!!! Ever see When Harry met Sally, that my favorite line!!!!! He is so sweet isn't he hahaha
I love him!!!!
Love you

Sarah said...

Hey honey, I hope you're still hangin in there. Love you

PTC said...

Don't stress too much about it, Lauren, but what would happen if you were honest with her??

quintarantino said...

Baskin Robbins? Nice, I could have some...
But I prefer Farggi (don't know if you have them there) and Hagen Daz...
Anyway... a cup with passion fruit, cofee and pineapple, please...

Esperanza Molinar said...

Lauren,
What is your email so I can send you an invite to my blog???

Sole

lauren said...

Sole-
my address is hchance1009@yahoo.com!!
Send it send it!!
Love to you Lauren

Sarah said...

hey girlie girl, thinking of you.

xoxo