Friday, August 3, 2007

I FEEL SO FAT I CAN BARELY SCRATCH MY BUTT!!




Morning ya'll, What the heck am I from Texas or something??? Just messing with ya I LOVE TEXAS~ Not that that has shit to do with tea in china, ugh what am I talking about? My weight is so outta control, my stomach has the biggest rolls and love handles it is so not bad body image either, and I refuse to get on the scale because I know it will do nothing but damage me even more!
This morning has been really peaceful, and I want so send some extra love out to FF today, girl you F'ing rock sista, your words make me feel this strange connection to you and I treasure that sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much, love you hun!
Sarah and Carla and AE that you so much for being there for me when I felt such a meltdown yesterday.
SO when I got off of work yesterday I went to my moms house because I could not bare the thought of sitting at my dads for 3 hours until Big Brother started, need some away time and time with little c. Anyways I sent my mom a copy of yesterdays post, it was really hard to do but she has known that I have this blog and about all of you however I have yet to let her read my stuff. I share tons with her and it made me feel so good to let her know where I was at with my ed. SHe told me that I take her breath away! God I can honestly tell you that I know of no one else in my life who is as blessed as I am to have the mom that I do, fucking amazing woman she is!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm really excited about tonight, I have a date this my gf, the one whom I'm moving in with by the way we got a house!!! YIPPY!!!!!
Anyways there is a sushi place next to my work with the hottest waiter ever, grrrrrrrrrrrr I NEED TO GET LAID>>>> Sorry tmi I'm sure but f it its my blog and its the truth!
Any who we are going to this great little wine bar in Benicia called the Chill that is such a great place and awesome wine I might add.
My boss is on vaca for the next week and a half which is a bummer, but it will be really quite around here so that will be nice, at the end of the day yesterday she took me aside and told me how happy she was to have me back and how much she appreciates me and the work I do and that she is there for me anytime day or night, shit how many people can say they have a boss like that?? God I am lucky!


Weekend plan: (I thought I should have one)
1; Dinner and get Bombed with S
2; Sleep in yeah right!
3; Spend day with little c, picnic and park
4; Spend evening with e and little c at my dads
5; Sunday do shit maybe take little c to hear some music!!! oh and we have are pizza date little c and I!
That's all!!!!
So
Sound exciting!
Happy Friday!

12 comments:

Feisty Frida said...

Wine and sushi...mmmmmm!!!!!!!!! I can't until we meet one day and can sit down and have some wine and sushi!! And yes, you DO need to get laid girlfriend!

:)))

Love
Frida

lauren said...

FF~ AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Me too girlfriend!!
9 freaking months is to damn long for ANYONE!!!! I refuse to wait any longer!!! haha Bad girl Bad!!!
SUSHI GUY can you hear me (echo,echo,echo)!!!!!
Muah babe!!!

anony123 said...

Hi Lauren, I found you through the others and just wanted to let you know I was lurking :) I find your honesty moving - even (especially?) the parts about getting laid! Love, Tara

lauren said...

t~
Glad to have you lurking, hah you so made me smile this am!!! Thank you
love lauren

Sarah said...

Dear Lauren,

I really really hope you get laid this weekend. But be careful of your new boob.

xoxo
Sarah

lauren said...

Dear Sarah

I love it, that was so genuine!!!
Maybe I just wanna make out!! I'd settle for that!
Know any hotties in the SF area?? THAT ARE NOT GAY?

Carrie Arnold said...

I'm sorry but that pic is hilarious. Not really the sentiment, but the pic loaded before I read the rest of the post and I burst out laughing.

Good luck. Sex and sushi in one weekend? Hell yeah!

lauren said...

carrie Iso love that pic to, I actually got it in an email from the nurse I work with, she knows me too well!!!! It is hella funny!
Ok so the closer it get to party time the more I become a chicken right now I went from sex to making out to now I would settle for my hottie to just cross the parking lot and ask me out!!!! ERRRR ok tell me to get off my ass and go ask him!

quintarantino said...

Hi Lauren... thank´s for visiting us. Gonna link you and will start visiting you!

PTC said...

Hey Lauren,

First of all, I LOVE that picture. It's funny. I am so glad that you know better than to get on the scale, which like you said, will do nothing but harm.

I hope you feel better today and have a wonderful weekend.

xoxo

sarah said...

hi lauren,
hope your weekend is fun, fun, fun and that you had some good sushi and maybe some good kissing...

sarah, you cracked me up with your boob comment. LOL.

enjoy your time with little c, lauren. you are such a good mama.

and that picture cracked me up.

love,
lulu

Mary said...

Hope you had a good weekend Lauren!