Monday, September 17, 2007

Still not feeling I think



So who could honestly not smile seeing this picture!!!
Lately his little face is all that makes me smile
Im tired
Im fat
Im ugly
Im unhappy
Im scared
Im angry
Im miserable
Im excited
Im feeling
Im not feeling
Im feeling
Im not feeling
Make up your mind already would ya!

This weekend, was a bit difficult for me, I was crazy busy all weekend and still am not sure what happened to it all!
Starting Friday, got off work and went to my moms, dealt with the whole pizza issue which turned out exactly the way I knew it would, BAD.
Talked to Sushi boy, who I think is a bit possessive, I hate that. Maybe demanding is more like it, what does he honestly think we are in a relationship when he is in Hawaii and when I cannot get M out of my head no matter how hard I try. Saw M friday night also which was nice, missed him, I think.......Maybe not but whatever it was it felt great to see him.
Sat was a busy day with Little C, we played hard all day and went and got him a new scooby movie which he was SOOOOOOOOO excited about. And went to bed early I was soooooooooooo tired it was unreal! I b/p'd allllllllll freaking day long, worst day in a really long time. Sacred me but at the same time felt great to be in control or maybe lack there of but it still felt good!

Sunday my god what even happened with that! I was supposed to work a wine festival but ended up just going to it with my girl friends, we got so completely wasted it was unreal!!!!!!
Great music and friends and tons of wine, IM SET!
No purging yesterday which was good. Knew I needed food in my belly!
Went to see M again after the festival, had a really good time hanging out with him watching movies and just having him hold me felt so good!!!
He makes me laugh so much and I feel like when I am with him I can just be free of my issues when in actuality there are so many concerning him!
When Im with him I want to be with him and when Im not I want to be with him and all other times
I
want
to
be
with
him!!!
He melts me and I hate it!!!!
I just want to continue to not feel anything for anyone!! SO much easier to not have to have the fear of being hurt.
Enough about that!
SO the picture.......I attempted to cut little C's hair and I can honestly say clippers are not my forte to say the least! I SUCK!!!
This is how we ended up having to get a mohawk...which is ok because when I do his hair it is so so so cute!
I sent his father this picture (first time I have tried this in almost 2 years) and I wrote "Care to remember me" not sure if he got it but I have yet to hear anything back from him!!!!! Asshole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 comments:

æ said...

hi love,
I missed you.

TELL me that's you child!!! Wow, he's adorable, and you must be so proud. Scratch that, I know you're proud. You should be.

I'm sorry it's so confusing, all of it is so confusing. I want you to know how concerned I am that you get to feel good someday too, really. Thank you for your friendship Lauren.

love,
ae

lauren said...

ae- Yes that is my Little c and I could not be more proud of him!
I missed you to!
I will it is so weird how one day I can honestly make it through with pretty much no issues and others are more than I can bare! I want to just post happiness and I know if that is what happens it would most likely be bullshita and that is not what this blog is about for me it is about all that I have to express and I cannot tell you how happy I am to have you and everyone else in my life!
Love you

Beth said...

I think mohawks are adorable on little boys! You did a good job cutting his hair.

Forget about saturday, just try to remember what kept you from purging on sunday. I know, making it through 1 day is sooo hard to do. You aren't fat... you just "feel" fat. I know, bc I'm thinking the same thing all day long. Keep reminding yourself that it's just a feeling.

lauren said...

Thank you for that Beth, I totally in my head know you are right it is just so hard when you look in the mirror and really see it! I just want to be done with it......
xo lauren

quintarantino said...

That little chap seems happy.
But are you sure he got that mohawk hair under your scissor's? Wasn't it on Scoooobbbyyyyyy Dooooo? And Scaaappppyyyyy Doooooo?????

lauren said...

Quint-no he was ruined under my scissors, I had nothing to do with the mohawk other than paying the bill!!!!!
He LOVES SCOOBY!!! and funny thing is my roomie will not let her kids watch it, SOOOOOO since she drives me crazy most of the time I play it for C when ever he wants....god Im mean!!!! :)

Sarah said...

I loooove that picture. I hope you're having a good day my sweet sista.

xoxo
Sarah

Feisty Frida said...

Little E also LOVES Scooby Doo...we should get them together for a play date!!!

xoxox

PTC said...

Hey Lauren,
thinking about ya. Hope you're having a great day!!