Wednesday, September 19, 2007

LIPO?HARVESTING ARE YOU JOKING

You are never gonna believe this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok so back to the boobs!!!
I have been really unhappy with my surgery since I had my tata's redone so yesterday I went in for a procedure where the Dr. takes out fat from your tummy and injects it into your boobs, well I decided to bring my mom in with me so that I could make a decision on whether or not I even wanted to have it done, I was having so many issues with figuring out if I wanted to just leave my tata's they way they were or having the fat injected!
After a long conversation with my Dr. I decided to go ahead and have it done, only problem was that I assumed that what would happen was the Dr. would just stick me with a needle pull out the fat and put it into my boobs......

FUCK was I wrong.

I get into the OR and lay on the table only to find out that the procedure was considered a minor lipo surgery!
Here we go........
The Dr. took out a spinal tap needle, and if you do not know what that is, it is about a 5 inch needle she put the needle into my belly button dug it all over to numb me up for what she would soon call "Harvesting" of my belly, gotta love that!~
So 10 min later and all numb or so I thought and in she went with this instrument that was about 1/4 inch thick with a huge hole in the middle and to town she went in out in out in out sucking as much as she could get........and this all for the tata's !! She was actually rotating all around the table to get every angle! I felt like such a FAT ASS!!!!!!!!!!
Now if any of you have seen lipo surgery on TV this is exactly what it was like.
I was a crying mess by the end of the procedure I could actually feel her scraping it out by the time she was done, she said I'm sorry and I looked at her with the hardest look I could pull up out of my tears and said "Just get what you need and get the hell out"
It was a terrible experience and I never would have done it had I known what the procedure was actually going to be.
Then after all of this she gave me NOTHING for the pain so at 10pm last night I was driving to my sisters house 40 minutes away to get some pain meds, the Dr. told me I would not feel any pain LIER!
I am black and blue all over my tummy and my poor tata's both are completely bruised as well, WHAT AM I DOING TO MYSELF???????

7 comments:

jo said...

HEY HUN...I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER. SOUNDS LIKE IT REALLY HURT. HOW COME I NEVER SEE ANY BEAUTIFUL PICTURES OF YOU JUST YOUR LITTLE ANGEL. I LIKE TO SEE WHO I AM BUILDING A BEAUTIFUL FRIENDSHIP WITH. ALL I CAN SAY IS THE TYPE OF PERSON YOU ARE IS HOW YOUR JUDGED NO WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE. SO SHOW ME YOUR SEXY SELF..:) ROBERT

lauren said...

Hugs and Kisses to you Robert!

Carla said...

Oh babe...I am so NOT going to your doctor. Ugh.

I hope you're feeling better.

Sarah said...

OMG I feel faint just reading that Lauren! Ack! I wish I were there to hold your hand and take care of you and kick that doctor's ass.

I hope you are feeling better.

love you
Sarah

Mary said...

Oh my goodness Lauren, at first when I read that I thought (in my disordered way) that sounds perfect for me! I'm glad you are being upfront with how much it sucks to go through these things.

Be kind to your beautiful body today. You deserve it!

Faith said...

Lauren - be gentle with yourself. You are beautiful and I know that is probably not what you see but that is the nature of our beast.

Please be gentle.

xo
Faith

Feisty Frida said...

good grief, what a nightmare! I hope you heal fast fast fast!