Monday, February 26, 2007

I ache all over!!!!

This weekend was CRAZY..... Moving is the most stressful and painful thing in the world to do. Sat my dad and brother helped me move all of my furniture out of storage which was so difficult to watch considering my father broke 3 ribs 3 weeks ago but he thinks he has super power..god I love him. My brother however had to go on and on about how I was such a terrible mom because he says I do not punish my son and that I let him walk all over me. Shit he is 2 years old, what am I supposed to do beat him? Hell no. Physical punishment in no where in the way I choose to raise my son, no matter how bad he is. I just think the are more effective way of child rearing. It is pretty funny though that my younger brother who has no children is giving me advice on bringing up baby!
Friday was terrible....................I b/p way to many times,,,Lunch, Dinner, and late night!!!! UGH I
wish I could stop, and just be skinny naturally like all of those naturally beautiful tall thin girls..I hate them! not really just jealous.
I got on the scale this am and was up 2 lbs. how does that happen? I know it is just water weight but still it is making me crazy! I am so tired of planning my day around what I am going to not keep down and what I will, which is always way to little! I forget what it is like to have a normal meal, be full, and just enjoy that feeling...
Went to the bar on Friday with my gf's as well and had a great time,,,to may drinks though, well not really but 3 drinks and I'm wasted. I met a guy well not really I have seen him there several times and talked to him a few, gave him my number but not to sure why because now I'm not even interested, alcohol is not my friend sometimes.... F the amazing overwhelming guy has still been calling and now is tell me he has this video and book het got for me called "The Secret" said it is amazing and has completely changed him. HMMMMMM interesting.
I am tired of being the man in a relationship, why cant I just be the sensitive one for just once? I would love to be the one who is in love! Maybe is I could get over my "WHATIF" then that could happen. Shit is has been 7 years, forget forget forget Lauren!
On Friday my gf asked me what was going on and she told me my legs looked like twigs! How do you take that? I loved hearing that they looked thin but at the same time it sounded like something disgusting when it came out of her mouth! I told her nothing but that I was getting over strep and maybe I had lost a lb or two while I was sick! What a lier, having strep did not even stop the purging.. Painful!
Yesterday I wanted to pull out my hair, shopping for toddler beds with a toddler is so hard....he was all over the place and really I only have 2 hands sometime I hate his father so much for being such a pathetic piece of crap..... and that's being sooooooooooooooo nice! I have not even heard from him since last June, and he was for sure out of it then. Got an email from his mom who lives in WI which was pretty sweet, she does not even hear from her son. She came to visit my little man in November for the first time, it was awesome. I wish I was able to provide a better relationship for the two of them but it is just not possible right now, WI is to damn far! and cold!!!
Well like always time to get some work started, god knows I to far away from finishing it.

1 comment:

Esperanza Molinar said...

Lauren.
I am a first time reader of your blog and I love it. You are so clear about how you are feeling and what you think....you are obviosuly a strong woman and i know you will scoff about this since you have an ED... but really you are. BEing a single mom is HARDER than I can ever imagine and doing it in top of an ED makes you an amazing woman. Keep fighting:)