Thursday, February 22, 2007

Cola Gummi Candy

If I eat one more I swear I'm gonna turn into one! One of my weird eating disorder issues. I eat cola gummi bottles and red licorice. Lived on it for a really long time in fact. Not sure why I have always been ok with eating those considering the sugar in them is off the charts. My jaw and mouth are actually beginning to hurt from chewing so hard.
Last night was the night of all nights.........I hate taxes I hate the IRS and I hate all the assholes who decide to have a career working for the 800 number that you call. Its just like the damn people at the DMV, never happy never nice never make any kind of an effort to be remotely understanding. SO long story short I have been in the process of moving and along with moving comes big financial STUFF. I filed my taxes a few weeks ago and was expecting my return to be in yesterday however to my surprise it wasn't. I called the IRS to find out what the holdup was and they told me that they were holding my return because I had not filed my 2003 W2 and as soon as I did that I would get my return the guy was so mean though and talked to me the whole time like I was a complete looser! I had to be nice and kiss his ass because I knew that if I was not he would totally blow me off and not fax me my paperwork but kissing ass prevailed and within 2 hours I got my W2. SO ended up going to the tax place last night to file my 03 and surprise surprise I owe! Now due to my penalties I may not get my large return I was planning on. God when it rains it pours. I quit smoking 3 years ago in Jan and have not even had a drag since, but last night I would have paid any amount of money for just 1. I decided that since my mom was watching my son I would just stay there since I was so upset. My mom calmed me down gave me an ambein and made me a sandwich which usually when I'm on ambein I can eat anything and everything but lately all I do is b/p. In the state I was in last night you can only imagine how many times that happened.
I'm feeling so terrible today.....I feel like I will break out in tears at the drop of my pen. Getting dressed this morning was a bit crazy since I I was running late however I managed to get a good look at my thighs which made me so sick. I know it is wrong and never right to use numbers and I'm sorry for that my my weight has hit as of this am 98.1. I'm only 5'2" so I know I not huge in theory but when I look at myself all I see is the fat and if I have to tuck in my back fat into my jeans one more time I'm just going to cut it off, not really but wouldn't that be easy!
Ok enough bitching for today! I spent a few hours with my little man last night which was really good and the highlight for sure of my day! Later on in the evening he saw me crying and looked up at me with those beautiful brown eyes and said momma with the biggest smile ever... How lucky am I?

3 comments:

PTC said...

Did you know if you put the coke bottles in water they expand??? I used to do that as a kid. I recently saw them at a candy store and wanted to get them. I love licorice too.

Coming from someone who is just over 5 ft tall...YOU ARE SKINNY!!

lauren said...

I had no idea that happened, too funny! Now I have to try it.
Thanks for the skinny comment too bad I don't see it!! AHHHHHHHHHHH Drives me nuts

PTC said...

You need to see it. IT IS SO TRUE!! You are very skinny, and all around small. I wish you could see it.