Friday, August 8, 2008

WTF

Oh my god it is amazing to me how even when people completely fuck up their own life I can still hate mine more........................case and point......... My brother has been dating the psycho woman on and off for the last 2 years lets call her W,,,, Well when they broke up this last time he went and slept with his other psycho ex will call her L... well L called my brother the other day and told her that she was prego.............so last night both psycho girl decided to gang up and brake all the windows in my brothers car and total his motorcycle........... (ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME)! So my brilliant brother calls my parents with the news today and my parents both tell him that he needs to get his shit together and make some pretty big changes in his life,,, so what does my brother go do???????????????????????
I'll tell you what the dumb ass did,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 2 hours later he goes and gets married to W......... Yep that's right he is now married to psycho #1 and expecting a baby from psycho #2.....................
I'm so pissed off at him I can't even think straight.. not only that but my other brother found out 2 weeks ago that his gf (amazing woman) was prego and they got married last weekend........WTF both of my brothers are now married and I did not get to go to either wedding..............ERRRRRRRRR.
Now there is me and my baby sister left not married, she is the smart one out of us 5 that's for sure. I feel so pathetic..................... No one wanted to marry me when I got prego,, shit I know it would have been horrible had I married him but wtf.
I want to B/P right this second but won't because it has happened 3 times today already and I'm feeling like shit!
Good thing is my weight is still dropping,,,,, slowly, but it is and that is where I'm at right now!!!
I know I sound so neg lately and I'm sorry for that,,, well if there is anyone out there that still reads this shit but that's just where I at right now.... FED UP!

2 comments:

Spiky Zora Jones said...

hum...thatis his life to sort out. It's the choices we make thattake us to where we are now.

You my wonderful friend...you take caare of you and your bubba. He depends son you and I know youdraw energy from him, as i do mine. Just looking into their faces...brings a ssmile...yes?

So chin up, best foot forward and lets take care of the business of life. Okay? YOu know I care so very much about you and if i have too...i will be your cheer leader for as long as you want me to me...I did it for a year in high school...but I think I'll like it more cheering you on. YEAH LAUREN! Here's where I kick and jump. hehehe

Ciao babes...xoxoxoxo

PTC said...

geez, makes you really think about things, right? I hope you can start getting back on track with things!!