Monday, August 25, 2008

The DMV is so my new friend!

SO I just got off the phon with the DMV and they received my poilce report which stated that I blew a .06 and gues what........................... they dismissed my case!!!!

THANK EFFING GOD!

I still go to court but at least I get my licence back instead of this horrible pink DUI paperwork!!!

Crazy weekend for me, packed the whole time and had dinner with a sweet but VERY young friend.. ugh whats my problem!!!

Anyways not much to say today just wanted to give new bit of info especially for you Jade!!!! Muah darlin and thank you for the sweeties email!


Oh and here is my new cut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you hate it????


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, gorgeous!
I'm really really relieved for you. The last thing you needed was legal trouble.
And your hair looks fantastic, too... See! You've got it going on :D

Anonymous said...

there's two comments I want to make about your new haircut.
one is that your look DAMN HOT WOMAN. The other is...I forget.

kisses
Paul

Carla said...

Girl, you already know I think you're hot!
Hopefully I'll have a chance to chat with you tomorrow. I have lots of details to share.

Jade said...

Awesome news sistah!!! See good things do happen! :-) Thank you for the update as well. And H...the hair is hot! I love it! If I wasn't going to be starting my soccer league again soon I would steal it from you, but I have to be able to pull my hair back in case some crazy biznaches try to pull my hair. And you know what would happen if they tried to do that! ;-)

So glad the sun is shining on you right now girl. You deserve it. And if you need any help moving please let me know. I'm less than an hour away and I work cheap! ;-)

Sarah said...

I'm so glad you finally got a BREAK! Thank you universe! And your hair looks amazing. Love you sister.

xoxo

Spiky Zora Jones said...

That's good news lauren. I like your do too. :D

PTC said...

I LOVE your hair. You're so pretty!!

Glad they dismissed it for you.

Jade said...

How's Lady H doin?

Anonymous said...

I'm speechless ... I mean, I almost fainted when I saw that new look of yours!

I love your haircut, but most of all I loved to see your smile. The one on your lips, but mainly that smile coming from your soul that we can see in your eyes!

Miss, a girl like you around here would be a huge sucess.
But that I always knew 'cause I always told you that you were a pretty face but mostly a great person.

Good to be back and thank you for all your kisses and friendship.