Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Hoping for the best...Expecting the WORST

SO here is a bit of an update...... Things are going ok I guess, I started school yesterday which felt really good, along with my prep for nursing school & human development class I'm taking a yoga and step class,, together it is a bit of 3 hours 2 times a week,,, not bad for starters I guess and it felt so amazing to got off my lazy booty again...
Also I made a phone call to the Napa County Police Department and the woman I spoke with checked the report and it DID say that I blew a .06.. I needed to make sure of this because I had to file an appeal to not have issues or charges pressed by the DMV and when I spoke with the SF DMV they said that if they got my paperwork and it stated the I did blow that then they would dismiss my case and not press charges,,,, so please all of you I know I fucked up but please please please keep your fingers crossed for me.. I cannot deal with that.. I do however still have to go to court to face the charges from Napa County on the 18th. Who the hell knows what the deal will be with that but it is just my arraignment where I plea Guilty or Not Guilty.... NOT GUILTY is what I'm going with (I think)!

My move is slow but it is happening, I have to be out by the 9th of next month which is hell with all that is going on right now but I am really trying to stay positive! Little C is doing great he is staying with my parents quite a bit so that I am able to get packing done and get things taken care of.
I miss him so much when he is not with me but I do know he is in great hands to say the least.
I have seen my roomie since our fight but have talked to her here and there but only about the move and our landlord. I'm so over our friendship. I hate to say that because we have been friends for 15 years but damn you don't treat your friends the way she treats me. At least not true friends.
Love life well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ugh way to much drama now. That seems to be the one of many parts of my life I will just never get a hold of.
Mia is strong right now but I know I have gained back what I lost and it makes me so freaking insane!!!!! I refuse to even get on the scale way to scared...............!
Still trying my hardest to not drink, but had a huge bit o shit to deal with on Friday and did have a few however I never left my house!!! I think I learned my lesson. I hope I did because 2 DUI's is no effing good!
Well I miss all of you dearly "all that are left" and the ones gone....muah muah muah DG!!!

7 comments:

Jade said...

Sounds like you're doing a lot these days. All sounding very positive. :-) Going to school, moving out, C man is well, taking workout classes. I know there is a lot of stress going on, but in the middle of all the stress is some really positive seeds you've decided to plant. Cant wait to see what they bloom into.

Take each day as it comes girl, because you never know whats going to be around the corner.
Much love to ya

Anonymous said...

I'm glad things are falling back into place. I love you dearly and I was really worried!
Just don't defeat yourself.

Spiky Zora Jones said...

glad you're being agressive and taking thingss into your hands. You will be fine...just trust yourself and your strengths, you have many.

Be well my friend.

Sarah said...

I hope things continue to move forward for you my sweet sister.

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Been awhile since I read your blog. Although it may seem too much to handle at once, you will come out a winner in the end.

You are strong Lauren.

kisses
Paul

Jade said...

Whats the update on things girly? Hope you're doing well. :-*

PTC said...

My family was hit by a drunk driver 20 years ago. I can remember it perfectly, what song was on the radio, our car smoking and crushed like a stepped on can. It was scary as hell. I was 10 at the time. The insurance guy took one look at the car and asked how many people died? Luckily, no one, we were all ok. The drunk driver...passed out at the wheel with his 3rd DWI.