Wednesday, July 9, 2008

My peaceful little C!!!! Thats the true love of my life!



What an amazing 4th we had....
Spent the day with my little man and my gf and her 10 month old!!!! Love them all dearly!!!
Wonderful hot beautiful day in Napa,,,, not amount of wine to go with it!!!
Sending you all such love and so many hugs, extra ones sent to you Jen, you are in my thoughts and heart.
It think it is a bit of a trend right now with taking a break here and there with blogging but hey gotta do what we gotta do.
My life is all over the place right now, the good news it that I think I have found an ED therapist FINALLY!!!! Hey hard work can pay off, what do you know!!!!
Not doing great in the eating department,,, actually think I had the worst day ever yesterday, my mom has been really sick for the last week and I have been trying to do everything I can to be with her and help take care of her but seeing a parent or child suffer is the worst feeling in the world,,, I hate feeling helpless! C also got pretty sick last week and had a very bad reaction to some eye drops he was on..... scared the shit out of me~~ needless to say I have spent a lot of time in the hospital this last week...
Well gonna be a short one work is very busy and trying to keep up with things is so difficult!!!!
I miss all of you so much!!
xoxo Lauren

8 comments:

Spiky Zora Jones said...

Oops...put my comment on the previous post. Wishing you and family well. Bubba is a cutie pie...I want to hug and kiss him. :)

:D

being the change said...

hey L, so so so glad to hear you found a therapist...it's such an important step to find someone you feel comfortable talking to...and i'm glad to hear you enjoyed your 4th weekend, too!...it sounds like what happened with little C was scary -- is he fully recovered now? i hope so...thinking of you, girl. i'm right there with you. xoxo

CG said...

you have the cutest little baby muchkin ever!! sQuEEeeZE

Anonymous said...

He is a real cute.
Must be like is mum!

Mary said...

I'm so glad you had a great fourth AND may have found a therapist. Those are both big positives--as for the other, well one day at a time. I hope your mom gets better and thanks for sharing the pics of little C! Love you--I'm here always!!

DG

being the change said...

hey L, just checking in to see how you are...how's it going with the new therapist? thinking of you. xoxo

Jade said...

Great news on this post! And very cute pictures of wee man :-) You gotta call me or send me your # so we can chat soon missy. I know you like to fade away but hey! STOP IT! LOL you know I had to do that. :-*

Hope to talk to you soon. Would be even better to seeeeee you soon!

Anonymous said...

Lauren, my honey bee and apple pie, how are you, cutie?
Taking the best of it all I hope!

I'm now almopst on summer holiday but I'll be back in September.

Please take care and enjoy every little bit of life!