Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Im BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK

Well hello there all my lovely's!!!!!
So I'm back.....I think....No I am, maybe not as often as I would like but for a now this is what I have to offer.
This is so weird sitting here typing again because it feels like I have been gone forever when it has only been about a month.
Oh where Oh where to begin.....
Health..............hmmm maybe I won't start there.
Love.......ahh not there either...
Little C.....Perfect...... Little C is doing amazing, he is getting over being REALLY sick with the flu and his asthma/cough but is recovering well even though every single meal has become a life altering event. Him and I have been doing a lot of really fun things together, a few different amusement parks, the beach, the park, lunch and dinner dates, and lots and lots of snuggle time on the couch and in my cozy bed watching cartoons or playing Dora candy land! School is going good for him as well since the bitch teacher was fired and he seems to really love his new one which is great because I love her too.
Living situation "with roomie" well that has been interesting to say the least, all I do know for sure is that come the end of our lease I will be moving out. S and I have actually been getting along good lately however neither one of us have been spending a ton of time at home since our last blow up. Better that way I think because now when we are together we laugh and get along better. She is a post in herself, all the drama that she has in her life I find it hard to even begin to realise why and how she is able to make more for me. Don't get me wrong, I love the girl but god damn...COME ON already!
Ok now for me a bit...work is good been somewhat crazy but good, I have been out for a few due to getting the flu last week and a few other things so it makes it hard when you feel like shit to get back into the swing of things especially when you are the only one here like today....ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!
I'm finally starting to feel better, I have not had the flu in like 10 years so you can imagine what a baby I have been... I have no idea how people with multiply kids deal with getting sick because I wanted to DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the hardest part was I had to take 3 days off of work as well as take care of C and I was not even allowed to really feel like shit because I was to worried about C and his fever! Being a mom so has its highs and lows. I left work today for about 2 hours to go to the dr's yet again to be told what I already knew and that was that I had Bronchitis... I got a few different meds to help with it 2 of them being inhalers which by god......They are working already. Thank heavens for modern medicine.
Oh hey before I go any further I need to give a huge loving shot out to Carla and dg.......God ladies I love you both so such and cannot tell you what a gift it was meeting and spending time with you both!!! Hugs and kisses!!!


Ok now for some mia talk.........I don't think I have ever been so comfortable in my ed as I am right now. That probably sounds really bad to say but the thing is I feel like I am in TOTAL control of it and not so much in a good way. I have been maintaining my goal weight for quite some times now minus the last week in which I have lost a bit but other than that mia has allowed me to be in charge which has been nice. I feel like I can engage when I want which sometimes is far to often or walk away and restrict. I am having trouble sitting down and writing this right now for some reason so I think I'm going to stop here....Not sure whats up with that but not going to dig to deep. Caution I guess.

I have no real love interest other than little C which is probably better that way, but have been spending some time with M here and there, friends really works for us, I laugh more with him that I have ever. To bad he is such a shita,,,haha not really.

God I was hoping there would be so many more interesting things to write about but baby steps right???? I will slide right back in soon I'm sure!!!
I also just wanted to let you all know how much I love you and thank you all for the support you have shown to me............muah to you!!!

9 comments:

quintarantino said...

I always like when you "muah" me ... and reallu got glad you came back. Don't care if it is for good or just for a little one ...

Care to visit me photoblog tomorrow?
Got a little surprise there ... I guess you will like it ... oh, and if you visit, oh just please "muah" me once or twice again!
I'm really glad to now about you again.

lauren said...

Oh you silly quint muah muah muah muah muuuuuaaaaaaah! loves to you

Feisty Frida said...

welcome back my dear, i've missed missed missed you!

Sarah said...

I love you too my sweet sista. Thank you for always being there for me! Muah!

xoxo

Mary said...

Yay, I was really missing updates from you!

Please get better, the flu has been just awful this year. Take care of you and your little man!

PTC said...

Welcome back chica!!! I'm glad you're feeling better. I hope you get this mia thing under control. Don't want to see you hurt yourself!

Soledad said...

Hey L,

So great you are posting. It sounds like things have been kinda stabalizing for you which is so good. It makes sense that you are feeling "stabalized" as far as Mia goes. I find my relationship with my ED is so often a microcosim of my life. It sounds like that is what you are going through as well. You are stabalizing. This is a good step. when you get comfy there it will be time to start thinking of the next one:)

xoxoxo

Sole

Jade said...

Awesome that you're feeling better now girl and that you're back into the swing of writing.

Also glad you were able to meet up with some blogger pals and hang out. That can be fun too! ;-)

I know we've had a "go" at this week. But hopefully you understand just how much I care about you and want to see you and your little man flourish and free.
Keep up the good fight!

æ said...

hey you. good to see you back.

love
ae