Sunday, September 21, 2008

JADE

I just wanted to take sometime a send out a thank you not to Jade,,,,,,,,bade you are an amazing wonderful and beautiful woman, you took my call last night after months of no real communication from me and held me together, you Jade are fucking a true friend and I really do love you sweetie!!!Thank you for helping me while I was in the darkest place I have ever been in. I can honestly say that without you last night I don't know if I would even be here today.... thank you for helping me save my own life last night. I truly love you honey!!

Also to Julia sweetie Im sorry the call did not go through however until I get my new phone up and running they have to keep my line suspended from others (the ones who stole it) from using it. I'm hoping to get my new one in the mail on Monday!

I love you all so deeply!!!

Thanks to Jade I am here the take another breath and to have been able to see my sons face this morning! Anyone would be blessed to have you as a friend.... I'm keeping you babe!!!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not a problem, hon, I understand. Love you dearly and hope your week goes well!

Sarah said...

oh honey, I'm so glad you and Jade talked. I'm here for you. I didn't realize things were so bad. I love you my sweet sister and I'm so glad you're still here.

xoxo

Jade said...

Girl, I am always just a phone call away, and I'm so glad that you allowed yourself to reach out and yes I did talk to you, but you did all the work.. You made the right choices, you found the hidden strength, and you chose to listen to another view point. It was you that got you through it! You're a strong ass chick lady whether you know it or not. You're gonna conquer this hill you're climbing, and when you do, you're going to have a beautiful view from the top.

Spiky Zora Jones said...

oh Lauren, sweetie. :(

i'm so glad jade was there for you. My god...my heart is soeeding thinking whaat could have happened to you. Your son, family and friends love you sweetie. Always remember thta

jade is right...you are stronger than you know. keep holding on to hope and the love that comes to you and from you.

I love you bella...please take care.

PTC said...

Im glad you have Jade!

Summer Jen said...

It really sounds like you've had a rough week, i hope that things start to look up for you. i know how painful and annoying it is to have lost a wallet and cell. been there, done that. and other stuff- i'm a blond, i do stupid stuff like lock the keys in the house while my husband is on a 16 hour shift in another city.

things will pick up. they always do. don't lose hope. you have good friends, you are so lucky :)

Anonymous said...

Glad you have a friend like Jade.
Wish I could be there for you ...

Jade said...

I would like to hear from you soon missy, but don't know what number to call you at.

Spiky Zora Jones said...

lauren: Sweetie, where are you? I'm leaving soon...this thursday then I'm gone for a while. I wanted to say bye to you. :(

Be well sweet sweet lauren...my friend.

xoxoxoxox

Anonymous said...

Howdy, Miss Molly? :)

Feisty Frida said...

Hey Girl, miss you lots.

Love you, and so glad you have some great friends that are there for you.

Love
Frida
xoxo

PTC said...

are you okay???

Anonymous said...

Howdy, Laur ... how come you ain't writting anything no more?

Are you ok?
Miss you too, you beautiful one.
Always hop on by and if you need you got my mail.

Made my day see your face on my comment box today.
Means you are still kicking and screaming and yelling ... but we all need to know your are alright, so just let us know, ok?

Take care and get as many kisses as you can take!